Gospel singers

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know this is probably terribly wrong but, what about gospel singers? We were watching a couple of shows on PBS yesterday with a gospel group and the man in the group Jeff Easter was fucking hot!
I've got a friend who is in a gospel group and he says their industry is full of 'Mo's" but it's very closeted. I can imagine with all the hairspray that goes around they are pretty flammable.... but what about the dicks?

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I mentioned this kind of before with Kirk Franklin. I find an attraction to gospel singers as well. I think it is because of how nice they dress. A suited man is very pleasing to the eyes at times. My favorite gospel singer is Lee Williams. I think he is such a handsome older gentleman. I love his deep raspy screaming voice. Funny, how he just stands in one spot the entire time when he sings, No matter how much his voice is getting into the spirit. And yeah I think he well endowed. Forgive me Lee. lol

Attachments

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
Jeff Easter is a personal friend of my family's. He is a very nice man and funnier than hell! He is also very much straight. His wife would kill him otherwise! ha! He has told me that there are many in the field that are gay, but he said it is no more than any other entertainment field. Kirk Talley, Kirk Franklin, Mark Lowry, and this list could go on...are others who are. They are closeted because the industry would frown on them being gay and being in a "ministry". It is still nice to day dream about some of them, though.