'Gossip Girl' Leighton Meester's sex tape

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
Is it celebrity sex tape month or what? Not one to be outdone by Dustin Lance Black, Gossip Girl Leighton Meester’s sex tape has hit the webosphere! It’s said to have been filmed a few years back and it features her and a boyfriend (unfortunately not Chuck Bass), in mostly nude, not-so-hardcore scenes. And in one scene, you can see her giving him a footjob! That’s right, a peepee rub with her feet. I guess that’s what it feels like when “Toe-Thumbs” Megan [Fox] gives handjobs. Celeb poon sight Celeb-hotline.com offers the tape for $39.99, but DO NOT sign up. Once you do–and pay–you get this lovely message:
See Leighton Meester Naked! Leighton Meester Sex Tape
Negotiations regarding procurement of the much sought after video are continuing. Please bear with us and enjoy your free membership while we work. Check back frequently for updates!
Suckahhhs! Zip up your pants, you feet freaks!!!! After several hours of searching, I’ll have you know there is NO SUCH FREE Leighton Meester SEX VIDEO floating around. And even if you wanted to pay for it, you still won’t be able to view it. Evenutally it’ll surface once the money situation is worked out. Stay tuned.
Meanwhile, Yeeah.com offers this juicy, WTF tidbit on Leighton Meester. She has a real trash background–her mother and dude were a part of a huge marijuana drug smuggling ring:
For the record, Leighton was conceived while her mother was in prison and her brother took turns raping cadets at the Air Force Academy a few years back, so this girl practically has “sexual deviant” written all over her.
Uncensored stills in the jump!

Via Tabloid Prodigy

D

deleted69654

she's really hot! i feel bad for her because she really seems like a sweet innocent girl and i'm sure this sex tape has crushed her, unlike sluts like pamela anderson and paris hilton who only got more "famous" after there tapes. hopefully this won't affect her career.