Got a BJ from a friends girlfriend...while he watched..

D_Willard Willywad

Account Disabled
Media
It as a pretty hot night.. I went to visit them on wednesday, they invited me to watch them have sex... Ive done this before with them twice, once just watched and once ended up fucking her and it was really cool..

Anyhow, they started gtting into it and she got on her knees and started suckng his cock, he was sitting next to me on the couch. She deep throated it a couple times and i pulled my cock out to start stroking it...The second i did that hr hand reached ovr and started grabbing my balls and stroking my cock.. He got behind her and fuckedher for a bit while she was gagging on my girthy cock... He busted and just sat back down watching her suck my cock and she was talking dirty saying how big and fat it is.. Im a little bigger then him in length and a little fatter too, all in all he is not small at all.. I came all over her big tits and that was that...

Was anice night, ill probably join them again soon...

Flowerdoll

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I bet your friend being there watching while his girlfriend was worshiping your big cock made it bigger, right? classical reaction :tongue:

djsparty

Just Browsing
Media
Great story! Love it!

About a month ago another couple went out with my wife and I. The conversation turned to sex life and comparing techniques that we use. At the end of the night we took the other couple home, but came in for one last beer. Again the conversation turned sexual with our wives comparing their panty style. Without hesitation the other guy and I said let us compare. Almost without hesitation our wives were standing in their living room wearing only bras and panties.

What happened from there was awesome! They started kissing and the next thing I know we are headed for the bedroom. My wife jumps on the other guy and starts sucking him. My jaw dropped, but that is because my pants did too and my cock was immediately in the other girl's mouth. I almost came because my wife is not a deep-throater. Her first suck included licking my balls with my shaft down her throat. After about 5 minutes of play it was the guy's turn. We flipped the girls over and started licking pussy. I love my wife's taste, but DAMN was this pussy soaking wet and tasting sweet. We continued playing and swapping around for another 20-30 minutes then finished up fucking our own wives.

We have met up two more times for play, but I haven't yet fucked her, nor my wife being fucked by him. I want to but we talked about it and decided to wait. Hopefully it will continue and will end up with me fucking her, but if not I am happy to watch my wife eating pussy and sucking another man's cock while getting some play of my own.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happened spontanieously. We were dancing with each other's wives after a nice meal at our house and my wife suddenly ripped off her blouse and bra and began dancing with the other husband. The other wife promptly ripped off her blouse and bra and began dancing with me. I loved the feeling of her breasts against my chest. I got hard and began to rub my erection against her pussy. In a few minutes, she came in my arms. I had to hold her up during her orgasm as we danced in front of our partners.

After that: They installed a hot tub that we began to use without suits. It was fun to stand naked in front of the other wife before I got into the tub. I volunteered to serve drinks so I could stand naked, outside of the tub, while I handed drinks inside.

Well, it wasn't long before her husband was fingering my wife and I was fingering his wife. It wasn't long after that that his wife was sucking my cock and I was licking her clit. Of course boobs and kissing came before that.

I always have enjoyed being naked and being seen by other women (than my wife) and the comments that some of them have made were wonderful. I have never fucked his wife and he has never fucked mine (that I know of).

Last edited: