Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Howdy boys!

Bi guy here in the market for a new sex toy. I have an aneros Progasm and a RudeBoy, and now I want something a little more traditional as a dildo...and also something larger!

With a minimum of 8" insertable length (yep, I'm a slut), does anyone have any good brand/product recommendations?

Would love something new to have some fun with and stretch me out before I have one of my, er, equestrian fuckbuddies come over :)

I loved the Bam Dildo and the Dick Rambone Dildo. But also had a big horse dildo and a really huge one witch i dont know the name anymore.... And now that im single again since a few weeks im gonna buy them again :D

Reactions: BillM

I bought the jeff stryker a week or 2 ago.... Its smaller than the dildos i was used to and its really flexible witch is great for practicing deepthroating but anoying for putting it in your ass :p
I like the dick rambone cause its long and kinda hard witch makes it easy to slide in ur ass without using your hands: )

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
look at the bad dragon. I have one, and it is the most comfortable piece of equipment that is not a real penis I've ever had inside me. Careful. What they consider "small" is often pretty good-sized by my standards.

They're expensive but after buying one, I'll be buying another one soon.

http://bad-dragon.com

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I bought the jeff stryker a week or 2 ago.... Its smaller than the dildos i was used to and its really flexible witch is great for practicing deepthroating but anoying for putting it in your ass :p
I like the dick rambone cause its long and kinda hard witch makes it easy to slide in ur ass without using your hands: )
Thanks for that comment.... I've been thinking about buying a different dildo to practice my deepthroating techniques with.
Howdy boys!

Bi guy here in the market for a new sex toy. I have an aneros Progasm and a RudeBoy, and now I want something a little more traditional as a dildo...and also something larger!

With a minimum of 8" insertable length (yep, I'm a slut), does anyone have any good brand/product recommendations?

Would love something new to have some fun with and stretch me out before I have one of my, er, equestrian fuckbuddies come over :)
I used a big tapered butt plug to stretch my ass after trying to have anal with my first hung guy (8"L x 6"C).Well, he did get inside of my ass but not for to long. That, and I bought a 10" x 6" dildo to get used to the deep penetration. Have fun.....

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many years ago (when i had the chance) i purchased two dildos. Just generic ones.
One is 6 inch while the other is 7.5 inch and with a slight thickness to it just above average id say.

My fav out of the two is the 7.5 inch one simply because i find it easier that its longer to use it on my self LOL.