Got a nice,new FAT one for ya! New Member.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all,

Already posted on other Forum but you can't have too many pics. Enjoy.
Hard Size 7.75" x 6.5"( if interested).
Oh yes I always wanted to go out in public bulging like I am in the Jeans picture but never have. Let me know what you think.

Scottish

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great Pics - By all means go out with the bulge showing. I do all of the time and the stares, smiles, and comments are amazing.

Hey all,

Oh yes I always wanted to go out in public bulging like I am in the Jeans picture but never have. Let me know what you think.

Scottish

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow! great looking slab of meat you have there! do you have any pics with you hard? how big are you soft and hard? Looking great just the same. Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Snakey,
Unabear awsome welcome, glad you liked it. More than a handful yourself :)
Soft I'm 6"x5" and hard 7.75"x6.5". A shower not a grower I guess.
Nimbus we could be twins:)

sydneyturk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey all,

Scottish
hey stud do u have any orher pics or videos of u? My name is Hakan i am Turkish born but live in Sydney, i am 39 years old 178cm tall 122kgs solid hairy body u can see moe pics of me on www.bearwww.com/sydneyturk would u like to trade pics with me my email is hakan3568@yahoo.com.au

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great Pics - By all means go out with the bulge showing. I do all of the time and the stares, smiles, and comments are amazing.

Hey! I've found some like-minded people on here! Yes, I do as well. In fact, if I'm not bulging and am uncomfortable in my basket, I am in a bad mood! I bulge onthe street constantly, and agree that the cruising and appreciation are a total turn-on.

Scottish--you're gorgeous, I love your fat dick and bulge. I don't know where you live, so it is different from place to place. I just saw an AP article about Italy making a new law forbidding men grasping their crotches in public--incredible given that Italy has got more tight pants and bulges per square dick-inch than any other country except maybe France and Spain and Greece! So you don't ever know for sure if it's going to get good reception no matter how good-looking you are. It took me years to figure out how to show my bulge really big and be comfortable with literally everybody looking at it. I mean--it's not THAT simple. In other words, I like to bulge in dark pants, not light ones usually. This way people can really see it anyway, but they don't think of it as intrusive the same way as with white pants. Also, if I get excited, and get semis or hardons, I can work up a lot of precum, and this won't be seen on blue or black jeans, whereas with white or light pants it is going to show, including leaking through underwear--I don't like that look at all, and also the spots eventually ruin your white pants. Occasionally I'll do it--but with a condom fully stretched out and enclosing even my balls! This is a lot of trouble though, and since I like to show and share the reactions of the spectators, I need to be relaxed and comfortable doing it. That's the only way. If you are feeling uncomfortable about it, you will always know that you should try showing maybe some less for awhile-that's what I did until I realized that people really WANTED to see the whole basket (at least here in NYC), and when I did I just let it show 24/7. It's a great feeling of freedom, close to being naked just like a real horse in public.

I'm just hoping I can keep from pulling my peter out in a performance I've got tickets for next week. I find I want to pull it out a lot in public, and this sometimes worries me. I got really comfortable on a city bus the other day, and pulled it out and frigged the whole basket awhile. I don't recommend this to you, nor even to myself! (but sometimes I just get too hot and can't help it) Good luck with your beautiful basket and bulge!

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to the block, guy! Nice pics, for sure. Try getting drunk and then going out in public with your jeans about the burst. You'll have fun like that. That is, if you drink. haha