Got a Vasectomy

orbit03

Just Browsing
Media
Just a quick follow up. It took four samples (spaced about every 2-3 weeks) to finally get one with zero sperm. They kept finding a couple nonmotile sperm (2-20) and the doctor wanted to see zero. Anyway, I finally got there and now no more BC! WOO HOO!

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry about my ignorance but...where do they cut to stop sperms production? Both balls ???:confused: Where ?

orbit03

Just Browsing
Media
Gisella said:
Sorry about my ignorance but...where do they cut to stop sperms production? Both balls ???:confused: Where ?
They cut about a 1/4-1/2" length of tubing out of the vas deferens (the tubes that carry the sperm from your testes to the urethera). The method my doctor used was to cut about a 1/2" long hole in my sack, then pulled each tube out, cut, cauterized the ends and then tucked them back in. You can't just go right to sex without protection because there are usually sperm left in the tubes. It takes 20-30 ejaculations to clean out the tubes. For some reason, it took me about an extra month to get everything cleaned out. Guess I had some hangers on. lol.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
good move to make sure all mobil sperm is gone, have a friend a nurse who had one child and then wanted another 5 yrs later but had twin boys, her husband got a vas and though everything ok, the boys now 5 months and found out shes pregnet agin with another set of twins, gusss her hasband who thought embarassement of giving a sample never went back for check up, so things can happen

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
its funny how guys feel that having a vasectemy that they wont be able to shoot again, what hog wash, or not a man , no more sex.

had mine done when 28 and went back twice before got a clear sign, boy what great feeling that didnt have to woory about having babies again, could bury the bone and let it go.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
orbit03 said:
They cut about a 1/4-1/2" length of tubing out of the vas deferens (the tubes that carry the sperm from your testes to the urethera). The method my doctor used was to cut about a 1/2" long hole in my sack, then pulled each tube out, cut, cauterized the ends and then tucked them back in. You can't just go right to sex without protection because there are usually sperm left in the tubes. It takes 20-30 ejaculations to clean out the tubes. For some reason, it took me about an extra month to get everything cleaned out. Guess I had some hangers on. lol.

Thanks!

nicedaddy36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a vasectomy after our 3rd kid was born. My family has always had big nuts, but I swear my nuts dropped even more - and I think I shoot bigger loads. Is that in my imagination or have other guys found the same thing?

Walter

Reactions: Summer of 1973

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Men still retain ALL the working parts after vasectomy including the testes. A man can still ejactulate after vasectormy; the ONLY way to tell a difference between a vasectomized load and an un-vascetocmized load is to look at it under a microscope. After a vasectormy, there will be no swimmers in the semen.