Got an opinion?

franklocke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am thinking about starting a PE program, but I wanted to get an opinion.

I am about 7.25 x 5.25. Take a look at the pics.

PE or lose 20 lbs.?

Attachments

Last edited:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lose the 20lbs then decide if you want to do the PE. Being healthy and fit is always great :fing02:.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
BOTH!! Doing PE the right way makes your libido skyrocket along with an increase in size, with your member, you could probably gain some very nice girth gains, i started where you are at and have made my gains up to 6" in girth, feels awesome. Get in shape, take Evening Primrose, Arginine, Choline and if you can get ahold of HGH include that, and look at Big Al's PE beginners forum. Dedication...

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PE is a personal choice, your opinion is all that matters, but looks fine as is to me. You want more, though, go for it! :)

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure exactly what PE entails, but I gotta say losing a healthy amount of weight is definitely a good thing. You will feel so good about yourself AND your cock will most certainly look and FEEL bigger.

I recently started watching what I eat a bit more closely...i was getting a bit frustrated by my increasing fattness and didn't want to let it get out of control. I had gotten up to almost 220lbs. Not only did I not feel healthy, my cock looked and felt A LOT smaller...I was amazed. My penis never seemed as small.

Now, I'm down to about 195 and would like to maintain maybe 190-195. My clothes fit nicer and my cock really feels bigger. I think, too, that less fat lets the blood flow more freely down there and, even when soft, your cock just feels more healthy / capable / lively....(add your adjectives here lol)

just my $0.02

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've neen reading up on PE and was wondering how you gain girth using the jelqing techniuqe? I can see how you would gain length but not girth. If omoeone could shed some light on this for me that would be helpful. I'm thinking of starting this but want to have the correct information first. You can post a reply here or send me a messege, thanks.

franklocke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've neen reading up on PE and was wondering how you gain girth using the jelqing techniuqe? I can see how you would gain length but not girth. If omoeone could shed some light on this for me that would be helpful. I'm thinking of starting this but want to have the correct information first. You can post a reply here or send me a messege, thanks.
Thanks for all the input. I think I will try to lose the 20 lbs. and see how that makes me feel. At 43 I need to keep in shape. But I am interested in Redheadchi's question about girth. Once I get to some Penis Enlargement exercises, which ones help with girth more than length?

franklocke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BOTH!! Doing PE the right way makes your libido skyrocket along with an increase in size, with your member, you could probably gain some very nice girth gains, i started where you are at and have made my gains up to 6" in girth, feels awesome. Get in shape, take Evening Primrose, Arginine, Choline and if you can get ahold of HGH include that, and look at Big Al's PE beginners forum. Dedication...
Drac, do you have some recommended dosage for these supplements?

Thanks for the input!