Got any hobbies?

ORCABOMBER: Well, I'll start the ball (he he!) rolling.

I would like to say I try, really try to get some weight lifting into my life, surf the net far too much. I draw quite a lot and am working on a comic strip, play computer games, watch anime'.

Oh yeah, and as a point, I'm supposed to be studying Medical Biochemistry at uni!

So what kind of nerd does that make me?

aussiechick63: Nothing wrong with being a nerd Orca.

I'm into the water in a big way. I love to swim, snorkel, fish. Best way to spend a day is on the bay fishing. I love to read and listen to music and go out with friends.

And yeah i surf the net way too much too. Ive met
heaps of new friends. The internet really makes the world a small place.

two_fister: my hobbies include....acting(although I'm trying to take it from hobbie to carear), writing(ditto), making electronic music, and last but not least wroking out. those are a few of main intererests.

Antin: Martial arts...been studying for about the past 15 years, started when I was 13. Mostly Qigong the past couple of years. Actually got to travel to China and study Qigong there this past year. Very cool. I also read alot. And I really love the work I do so it sort of feels like a hobbie...I am a massage therapist.

DizzyGus: Hmmm...

Hockey, poker (where I make my money), Hockey, lifting weights, Hockey, blackjack (where I make MORE money), Hockey, reading books (currently near the end of "The 48 Laws of Power" by Greene), Hockey, good food, Hockey, seeing my psychologist, Hockey...

And hockey, too.

8)

Finedessert: DIZZY: Me thinks your hung up on PUCKING. ;)

Grandpa

DizzyGus: :D

LMAO @ Grandpa!

Actually most of the puck bunnies and puck fucks are skanks and I wouldn't screw them with another guy's dick.

I have had PLENTY of offers to nail a lot of them and there's no way I ever would. One of them in particular has thrown her pussy at me for about TWO YEARS, but a lot of my buddies (about 6 or 7 of them) have already been there and they've told me about how she just likes fucking as many players as she can. That's just gross. I mean I've done group sex and gang bangs with my hockey team mates before, but this one chick is just GROSS about it.

And yeah hockey and sex are right there up at the top of my list of fun things to do. I honestly don't know what I would pick if I had to choose just one.

8)

7x6andchg: Let's see.

I, like Orca, surf the net far too much.

I play Hockey (albeit not too well) - it's my favorite sport. I just learned to skate about 4 years ago so I'm not that good, but up in this part of the USA ice is plentiful during the winter...i.e. it was -12 F (-I don't even know Celsius) last night. I also like football (Go [glow=red,2,300]PACK[/glow] Go!)

I just bought a home a year ago so I've gotten into home improvement...not too big yet because I don't have the money, but I enjoy improving something I own...or own 3.5% of...the bank owns the rest.

I enjoy reading (mystery novels especially)

I love music...love to dance, sing.

Love to travel but don't have the money to do so - Je voudrais bien encore voyager en France ou Quebec. I took 9 years of French in HS and college.

That's about it...bored yet? :D

BIGBOYDAVE: To Dizzy Guss Me thinks your shrink should tell u to use a Stick on Your Pucker and do select a large stick It might do u some good just a joke dude do not take it serious but just could not resist the puns here :) :D :-/

ORCABOMBER: Almost literally surfing and surfing huh? ;)
I love net communities, got so many pals through them, and just like the whole web community stuff..

ORCABOMBER: I used to do acting myself, it was alright, I guess, but to me, so many actors want to be moviestars, and with that comes a bitchy personality IMHO.

I mean, what's wrong with my fat ass? :D

ORCABOMBER: Qingong? Sounds cool, what's that like? What belt are you now? Going to China to study must've been so neat though!

And being a masseur is fun to. :)

ORCABOMBER: I remember reading somewhere how you made your income. Well, beats pucking huh? ;)

Alligator_Jack: lacrosse baby, thats where its at, and football, lifting weights, spend too much of my time reading tho, ayn rand is so damn fun for me tho, lol, sex is dragging the rear of just about 50 things, it gets boring after a while with a lot of girls

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
History, art, music (composing too), playing the piano, genealogy, heraldry, European architecture, literature (and languages), writing (publishing too ;) ), reading...

International relations, Europe and politics

Sport - fitness, yachting, horse-riding, equestrian polo, fencing, golf.

Collecting famous manuscripts.
Travelling all across Europe and the Mediterranean.

This would be all.

da_blissmachine: ralexx, what languages speaky-you? I speak English, hablo español, je parle français, aur me hindi boluunh.