Got banned from PE Gym for making smaller guys feel insecure. Lol.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was TylerDurden46 over there, but i got banned yesterday.

How it happened was that a female member posted a comment that it's better to be on the smaller side than the larger side, because a small dick can be worked with, but a dick that is too big is just plain painful.

I responded, and recounted experiences where my larger size (8" x 5.75") caused problems. However, i also wrote about experiences where women loved the size and i concluded by saying that I'm glad I'm on the large side of the divide.

A moderator then posted a bitchy comment along the lines of "Oh, you just had to make this about you", and then, before i know it, people have also complained that by saying what amounts to "bigger is better", i have made them feel insecure and inadequate. Next thing i know, i have 4 or 5 mods all ganging up on me. I post a couple of comments in reply, and end up with a permanent ban.

I had to laugh, but really, a PE site where you're not allowed to say you're happy to be (naturally) well endowed? Lol... what a strange concept. And the mods there are the biggest bunch of self-important little-Hitlers I've ever come across. And, they keep making members into mods, so that now 50% of the contributors to most threads are moderators, all of whom are just itching to make people "rispeck their authoratah".

If you don't know the place already, take a look. It's full of guys with little dicks posting stuff like "i don't want to be bigger than 7" because my research shows that women won't be able to take it". When it's pointed out that they can in fact often take more than that, and you speak from personal experience, you get told you don't know what you're talking about. Honestly, it's more like a small penis support group, where any opinion that might make the,under-hung feel insecure is ruthlessly suppressed by way of warnings and bans. I'm not the only one who's been banned or has flounced over these issues recently.

Anyhoo, i just posted this so that any PE Gym members who also visit lpsg could see this, and also so that i could let the PE Gym mods know that i think they're the wankiest bunch of petty little dictators who ever ran a forum......keep pulling your little peckers guys, and maybe one day, if those peckers grow a bit, you'll all overcome your "little man" complexes?

Lmao. :)

Reactions: jlinds02

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

How it happened was that a female member posted a comment that it's better to be on the smaller side than the larger side, because a small dick can be worked with, but a dick that is too big is just plain painful.

I responded, and recounted experiences where my larger size (8" x 5.75") caused problems. However, i also wrote about experiences where women loved the size and i concluded by saying that I'm glad I'm on the large side of the divide.

A moderator then posted a bitchy comment along the lines of "Oh, you just had to make this about you", and then, before i know it, people have also complained that by saying what amounts to "bigger is better", i have made them feel insecure and inadequate. Next thing i know, i have 4 or 5 mods all ganging up on me. I post a couple of comments in reply, and end up with a permanent ban.

I had to laugh, but really, a PE site where you're not allowed to say you're happy to be (naturally) well endowed? Lol... what a strange concept. And the mods there are the biggest bunch of self-important little-Hitlers I've ever come across. And, they keep making members into mods, so that now 50% of the contributors to most threads are moderators, all of whom are just itching to make people "rispeck their authoratah".

If you don't know the place already, take a look. It's full of guys with little dicks posting stuff like "i don't want to be bigger than 7" because my research shows that women won't be able to take it". When it's pointed out that they can in fact often take more than that, and you speak from personal experience, you get told you don't know what you're talking about. Honestly, it's more like a small penis support group, where any opinion that might make the,under-hung feel insecure is ruthlessly suppressed by way of warnings and bans. I'm not the only one who's been banned or has flounced over these issues recently.

Anyhoo, i just posted this so that any PE Gym members who also visit lpsg could see this, and also so that i could let the PE Gym mods know that i think they're the wankiest bunch of petty little dictators who ever ran a forum......keep pulling your little peckers guys, and maybe one day, if those peckers grow a bit, you'll all overcome your "little man" complexes?

you know you are going to be banned once again don't you?

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unabear, you took the words right outta my mouth. This place is very diverse... all walks of life and that's what I like about it. Just because it's called LPSG doesn't mean it is exclusive to the large. Heck, there's members here who don't even have a penis!

Last edited:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Honestly, what were you expecting?

Not to put down anyone who does PE, but they are usually on the small side and lack confidence in the size of their penis. THAT'S WHY THEY DO PE.

Why would these guys want to listen to someone who is naturally big talk about how much he loves having a large cock? At that kind of site, it will at best come off as arrogant and at worst people will think you're mocking them. Getting banned was your own fault for not understanding the culture of that board.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Not to put down anyone who does PE, but they are usually on the small side and lack confidence in the size of their penis. THAT'S WHY THEY DO PE.

Why would these guys want to listen to someone who is naturally big talk about how much he loves having a large cock? At that kind of site, it will at best come off as arrogant and at worst people will think you're mocking them. Getting banned was your own fault for not understanding the culture of that board.

The tone wasn't boastful or mocking. It was simply a matter of fact recounting of personal experiences.

It strikes me as somewhat bizarre that a site which is dedicated to the cult of making one's penis larger takes offence at posts concerning the experiences of an owner of a large penis.

The culture of the board? It seems the culture of the board is to support and perpetuate truth-denying, so yes, if I offended against that culture by telling the truth of my experiences, I am guilty.

What makes me laugh as well though, is that I was pretty much minding my own business when a troublemaking mod decided to post a bitchy comment. I responded, but not aggressively, and yet it is me that ends up with the ban for being a troublemaker. Hypocrisy, censorship and exiling of dissidents - which are all the hallmarks of a group of people high on power, yet complex-ridden and dreadfully insecure. Lol.

Last edited:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Gotta agree here. What the OP wrote seemed boastful and braggadocios. A large guy writing on a site predominated by smaller guys saying how happy he is being large seems out of place, verging on inappropriate. Then writing here about it and signing off with LMAO is not that funny.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
The tone wasn't boastful or mocking. It was simply a matter of fact recounting of personal experiences.

It strikes me as somewhat bizarre that a site which is dedicated to the cult of making one's penis larger takes offence at posts concerning the experiences of an owner of a large penis.

The culture of the board? It seems the culture of the board is to support and perpetuate truth-denying, so yes, if I offended against that culture by telling the truth of my experiences, I am guilty.

What makes me laugh as well though, is that I was pretty much minding my own business when a troublemaking mod decided to post a bitchy comment. I responded, but not aggressively, and yet it is me that ends up with the ban for being a troublemaker. Hypocrisy, censorship and exiling of dissidents - which are all the hallmarks of a group of people high on power, yet complex-ridden and dreadfully insecure. Lol.

You went to a website full of insecure people and then made comments that, intentionally or not, made them feel even more insecure. Once again, what exactly did you expect to happen?

Of course the men on that site are about denying the truth and saying that women can't take a cock over 7 inches and other crap, what's the alternative? If you're emotionally mature and self-secure it's to simply say that someone can have a fulfilling sex life no matter the size of their cock. But, people on a PE site aren't going to think that. For those people, if women can take large cocks and enjoy sex with them it means that they, those men with small cocks, are inferior and will never be able to sexually please a woman. That's just how people like that think.

You didn't pay attention to the culture of that board and got banned for it. Next time pay a little bit more attention and don't post things that will obviously go over so poorly.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Initially i felt GOOD job, ridicule folk (especially re Penis size) & you deserve a Ban
reading your article, i did feel a little bit sorry for you
BUT
your closing few paragraphs denote to me you do have a bit of a 'im a BIG boy' thing about you
Not overly Nice in my books, suggest you quit with that sort of talk while yr ahead.
enz

agree with unabear, cept i Rave a lot more than him, ha

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with the woman who started that thread, and based on the conversation I had with TheBF the other day, I think he does, too.

Gotta agree here. What the OP wrote seemed boastful and braggadocios. A large guy writing on a site predominated by smaller guys saying how happy he is being large seems out of place, verging on inappropriate. Then writing here about it and signing off with LMAO is not that funny.

Yup. I agree with you and Wally.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would link to the thread but i don't know if that's allowed. You could then see for yourselves that i wasn't rubbing anyone's nose in it. I was simply joining in a discussion about a subject on which i had relevant experience. Anyway, i think what got me banned was me having the temerity to talk back to the mods when they started ganging up on me more than the content of the other post itself.

Just to clarify something - I'm not at all angry or sad about the ban. I actually find it amusing that these people are so personally insecure and take themselves and their authoratah so seriously that they'd hand down a lifetime ban for daring to stick up for myself. Hence the "lmao".

Perhaps there is a cultural difference though, but more of nationality than anything else. I'm British, and most of the posters on that site are American. IME, brits are much more independent minded and likely to challenge received wisdom, even if it means swimming against the tide. We are a nation of mavericks and eccentrics, and we celebrate that fact. Americans however, on the whole, are more conformist, empathetic and prefer a comforting myth to uncomfortable reality. There's nothing inherently wrong in that, and in fact, American society can be more cohesive and supportive as a consequence.

morefriction

Just Browsing
Media
keep pulling your little peckers guys, and maybe one day, if those peckers grow a bit, you'll all overcome your "little man" complexes?

I haven't read any of the posts in reference over at pe gym, but this kind of attitude is probably why they took offense.

But I disagree with the above poster who's saying that people who do PE are generally smaller and more insecure. I'm above average at around 7.6 inches, not insecure at all about my size, and I do PE just because the idea of growing my penis turns me on. I've only visited PE gym occasionally so I'm not really familiar with the attitude of coddling insecure men that you describe, but I don't think that exists so much at places like Thunders or Matters of Size.

Also, this thread has roused me from my two-year lurking habit to finally make a post!

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unabear, you took the words right outta my mouth. This place is very diverse... all walks of life and that's what I like about it. Just because it's called LPSG doesn't mean it is exclusive to the large. Heck, there's members here who don't even have a penis!
OMG!! Who are they?!? :tongue:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So, how big is your dick again?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't read any of the posts in reference over at pe gym, but this kind of attitude is probably why they took offense.

But I disagree with the above poster who's saying that people who do PE are generally smaller and more insecure. I'm above average at around 7.6 inches, not insecure at all about my size, and I do PE just because the idea of growing my penis turns me on. I've only visited PE gym occasionally so I'm not really familiar with the attitude of coddling insecure men that you describe, but I don't think that exists so much at places like Thunders or Matters of Size.

Also, this thread has roused me from my two-year lurking habit to finally make a post!

I'm sure that not everyone who does PE is insecure.
That doesn't make his behavior less obnoxious or less tactless, but I know that wasn't your point.

Last edited: