Got banned from PE Gym for making smaller guys feel insecure. Lol.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
A moderator then posted a bitchy comment along the lines of "Oh, you just had to make this about you", . . . .
That seems plausible to me.

Now tell us again, why are you compelled to post on LPSG your side of went down on another website that led to you being banned? Are you venting, looking for self-justification, trying to redeem your image, just want to talk about your big dick, make fun of less endowed members, or something else?

I had to laugh, . . . .

Lmao. :)
I have to laugh too. haha.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That seems plausible to me.

Now tell us again, why are you compelled to post on LPSG your side of went down on another website that led to you being banned? Are you venting, looking for self-justification, trying to redeem your image, just want to talk about your big dick, make fun of less endowed members, or something else?

Erm, I'm just venting i suppose and expressing my mixed feelings of bemusement, amusement and irritation. Irritation not so much for the exile itself, but because of the pettiness, heavy-handedness and hypocrisy of the mods. I guess since they banned me, and since i suspect that some members lurk or post on here, it was the only way to have a right of reply (albeit indirect).

And guys (and guyesses), my post on the other site was not insensitive or boastful. It was balanced, matter of fact and on topic. I think you are somewhat leaping to conclusions. However, if you are of the mindset that is willing to just nod along in agreement, or stand mute even when you disagree, in order to perpetuate a comfortable but false status quo, then we are unlikely to agree on this issue. I believe in calling a spade a spade. I also believe that suppressing unpopular or psychologically uncomfortable points of view does nobody any good, because sooner or later truth will out.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Erm, I'm just venting i suppose and expressing my mixed feelings of bemusement, amusement and irritation. Irritation not so much for the exile itself, but because of the pettiness, heavy-handedness and hypocrisy of the mods. I guess since they banned me, and since i suspect that some members lurk or post on here, it was the only way to have a right of reply (albeit indirect).

And guys (and guyesses), my post on the other site was not insensitive or boastful. It was balanced, matter of fact and on topic. I think you are somewhat leaping to conclusions. However, if you are of the mindset that is willing to just nod along in agreement, or stand mute even when you disagree, in order to perpetuate a comfortable but false status quo, then we are unlikely to agree on this issue. I believe in calling a spade a spade. I also believe that suppressing unpopular or psychologically uncomfortable points of view does nobody any good, because sooner or later truth will out.
So the mod was right then, it is "all about you". Thanks for clearing that up.

Would have been much simpler to just say "all of the above" plus "trash the mods for banning me".

It must be frustrating not to be able to do that on the PE site.

why did you join up with an enlargement forum if you are happy with the size of your penis as it is?
Good question. Plus why would he care so much about being banned? Possibly there were ulterior motives?

Last edited:

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So the mod was right then, it is "all about you". Thanks for clearing that up.

Would have been much simpler to just say "all of the above" plus "trash the mods for banning me".

It must be frustrating not to be able to do that on the PE site.

Good question. Plus why would he care so much about being banned? Possibly there were ulterior motives?

I've already covered these issues.

Lol. You seem a little obsessed with me.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why did you join up with an enlargement forum if you are happy with the size of your penis as it is?

Fair question.

Curiosity. Just to see what's possible. To bend my body to my will, like a sculptor's clay. To be a work of art. To be extreme.

It didn't work for me, but lots of people seem to get results, although i didn't see much by way of photographic proof. However, i doubt so many people would lie about it - many exaggerate perhaps, and some will be Walter Mitty characters, but outright lies with no basis on such a scale would be unlikely, IMHO

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Truth? You're talking about opinions. Your opinions aren't the truth.

I happen to think the people who you disagreed with on PE Gym were right. Given the choice between too big and too small, too small is better and a lot of women wouldn't enjoy a big penis as much most men assume they would because it would be uncomfortable. I think the women who gave you compliments were doing what almost every single woman does in bed with a man, she feels obligated to boost his ego because women believe that men are dangerously fragile creatures when it comes to their dicks and their sexual performance, so women lie, lie, lie about those things regularly. I think most women wouldn't like a big dick because it severely limits what you can do in bed. I speak from personal experience about that. I also suspect that most women can't handle more than 7" but I also suspect that most women don't want to admit it because it would make them feel inadequate. The difficulty I have with TheBF's penis makes me feel inadequate. These are my opinions, and they're different from yours.

I have another opinion. I think you're in doubt about whether or not you're "right" in this situation, and that feeling made you uncomfortable, so you thought that getting support from the membership here would assuage those uncomfortable feelings and make you feel better about what happened at PE Gym. I think you want to feel good about your self-righteous attitude, but your suspicion that you're really in the wrong prevents you from feeling good about it, which is why you're trying to persuade us. If you can convince us, then that proves you were right and they were wrong and then you'll feel relieved. I think you're trying to convince yourself here.

Last edited:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would he be banned? I have a little dick, but a guy with a big dick isn't intimidating to me. I feel sad for the men who have such issues.

I don't think the banning has anything to do with what he said. If you look at his photos, many are titled secure download which leads one to believe that they came from another site. Of course if you are slamming others about size and are not using your own pictures, then it's another story.

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I once had a guy tell me he was only 5'8" tall, but when he stood on his wallet he was 8' tall...and we all know a lot of women go for the dough and will tell a "smaller" guy what he wants to hear, especially if he's financially well off....(as well as "larger" guys). If you give a man a lot of money...he'll get what he wants...regardless of what he's packin between his legs.

Big dicks don't make for good or great fucks.....and then the less endowed man has a tongue and mouth as well as hands to use, and every guy with a hung cock doesn't always know what he's doing with everything else he has or even with the massive dick. Big dicks are impressive to look at and play with.....by the person who is impressed and playing with it...but it won't suddenly endow the possessor of the huge dick with super sexual skills...and that my friends puts EVERYONE on an equal playing field!

LittleDude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People are too quick to take offense and it seems to me that is probably what happened on that other site. It's a lot easier to let things slide off your back than to raise a stink about everything that could be construed as offensive. It's particularly true where the conservation, such as it is, takes place via typed messages which often lacking nuance. Much ado about nothing, I think.

I've got only 3.5" on a good day, but personally i am both intimidated and turned on by men with large cocks especially if they are proud, even to the point of being boastful or cocky about it. I love that. More power to you.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think the banning has anything to do with what he said. If you look at his photos, many are titled secure download which leads one to believe that they came from another site. Of course if you are slamming others about size and are not using your own pictures, then it's another story.

Incorrect Sherlock - the photos didn't come from a website. They were taken on 2 different phones, then emailed to myself. When the jpg is untitled, my email account automatically calls the file "secure download" plus a number.

Secondly - i wasn't slamming anyone about their size. FFS, some of you people need to read threads more carefully or stop jumping to conclusions. Or both.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
People are too quick to take offense and it seems to me that is probably what happened on that other site. It's a lot easier to let things slide off your back than to raise a stink about everything that could be construed as offensive. It's particularly true where the conservation, such as it is, takes place via typed messages which often lacking nuance. Much ado about nothing, I think.

I've got only 3.5" on a good day, but personally i am both intimidated and turned on by men with large cocks especially if they are proud, even to the point of being boastful or cocky about it. I love that. More power to you.
You are of course entitled to your individual fetish. What's missing in your observation is that the site in question is a Penis Enlargement forum where, among other things, men congregate for mutual support concerning their size insecurites and seek proactive ways to deal with that. It's reasonable to conclude that SPH (small penis humiliation) is not well tolerated in that particular community, whether from the one looking for humiliation or the one dishing it out. Online communities, just like LPSG, are entitled to set their own standards for what is appropriate discussion and exclude members who violate those standards.

swelly

Just Browsing
Media
Fair question.

Curiosity. Just to see what's possible. To bend my body to my will, like a sculptor's clay. To be a work of art. To be extreme.

It didn't work for me, but lots of people seem to get results, although i didn't see much by way of photographic proof. However, i doubt so many people would lie about it - many exaggerate perhaps, and some will be Walter Mitty characters, but outright lies with no basis on such a scale would be unlikely, IMHO
ah so youre not unhappy but you just thought you could make yourself happier about your own cock?

i dont think many people get kicks out of going on a website year in year out to discuss their progress with others. there is always going to be a few people who find themselves unhappy with themselves and they try to find happiness by finding someone and making them feel bad. maybe the people there got mixed up, thinking you were one of those sad people, when you came out saying those things.

it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks. you know what you did.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are of course entitled to your individual fetish. What's missing in your observation is that the site in question is a Penis Enlargement forum where, among other things, men congregate for mutual support concerning their size insecurites and seek proactive ways to deal with that. It's reasonable to conclude that SPH (small penis humiliation) is not well tolerated in that particular community, whether from the one looking for humiliation or the one dishing it out. Online communities, just like LPSG, are entitled to set their own standards for what is appropriate discussion and exclude members who violate those standards.

And what's missing in your observations throughout this thread is that i wasn't humiliating or denigrating anyone on the other site. As you, and others, are clearly somewhat "hard of understanding", i will refer you to my previous posts.

Either you don't read things very carefully, or you jump to conclusions, or you just want to make a point, or you're simply looking for an argument.

If it's the former, then although you seem like a reasonably bright fellow, that intelligence is nullified if you base your arguments on a foundation consisting of a false or misunderstood factual nexus. If it's the latter, then it's pointless to try and set you straight, as you will just ignore those representations and blunder on regardless.