Got Caught Looking

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Andy_Whorewall, Aug 21, 2007.

1. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

It happened by accident....I was helping a customer load some parts into his truck from our loading bay at work. He's my age, mid 40's, salt and pepper hair like me, and very fit.

As he turned from me I looked the tag on the back of his Levis and noticed that he wore a size 31 x 30. I once wore that size, but have progressed up a bit through the years.

As he turned back I noticed a hefty bulge in his pants. At first I thought it was just the fabric, but then I deducted that his jeans were too tight to allow for bunching up.

As he turned again, my eyes were glued to his crotch and noticable bulge, and my thoughts were of "what lies in wake behind that fabric".

I looked up and he was looking at me as if studying a painting and asked: "Is something wrong...?" I quickly made something up about daydreaming and thinking about the rest of my day, instead of the truth....scoping out his package.

I felt guilty because I'm a closet crotch watcher, I've never really oggled a crotch like that before...I'm sure he knew very well what I was doing.

2. Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc New Member

Omg, that's so hawt! I love looking at crotches at my school!
    You should've told him the truth, maybe he would've been up to something? :p

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Or gotten fired...

4. Freddie53

Gold Member

or arrested.

5. B_All4show

B_All4show New Member

I wore that size in 7th grade.

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Or beaten up.

7. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    Speaking of wearing that size now that I'm in my mid 40's...I'm not there yet, but on my way. A few months ago I was a 38/30, now I'm a 33/30, almost 32. I'm hoping by Christmas I'll be fillin out my 31/30 Levis again myself. I'll have to buy some, but I'm looking forward to it. BTW, I've always thought 501s showed the best bulge anyway, regardless of the size.

Oh, and if I catch someone crotch watching me, I'll just enjoy it. ;-)

8. catman

Gold Member

A buddy of mine works for a large home repair retailer (Home Depot)...

He says he loves working there JUST for the view, but to quote him..

"you don't shit where you eat" period.

9. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

how embarresing. i saw some dude looking at my ass once when i was in the library, i was leaving and he was going into the library and as he passed me he looked back directly at my ass. i know this beacuse the glass infront of me acted like a mirror. haha:redface:

10. BCH

BCH Member

I also have the problem...not having my come-back line ready for situations like that. The other day I'm in line at 7-11 and this hot guy walks in. He just happens to end up in line in front of me. He has no reason to say anything but simply turns to me and says hello. HELLO? I, being a BIG idiot, just said hi back and I KNEW he wanted to talk/swap number/suck my dick LOL and I couldn't think of a simple response? Guys don't just wear tight clothing without wanting the attention - Is there something wrong? Yes, I noticed that your jeans are the same size that I once wore you piece of shit and I was remembering those days! LOL That states that you noticed something about him and you're complimenting him. He has an exit or an option to continue. I'm going to rember that line :)

11. Osiris

Gold Member

Or all of the above, but no necessarily in that order.

12. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Every now again when someone is really pushing a big one...I take more than a glance and get caught. It so embarassing.

I love the summer and wearing my shades....you can check out the packages a little more subtlely.

13. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    We all look whether we are straight or gays because we are comparing what we see to what we have.

14. kjguy

kjguy Well-Known Member

Albums:

I think so too. I surprise myself with how many times I actually glance down there on someone. I mean, a lot of it might come from simply being a sexually curious guy, but a lot of time I check out people who I think might be competition. So, it very well could be a comparing thing!

15. osxwrangler

osxwrangler New Member

Why can't men (or women) take a look like that as a complement? It's not like the man was going to grab his dick or tweak his butt. He was just enamored by the man's good looks.

16. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Exactly OSX. Sorry guys but you really do live in an uptight repressed society.

17. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I got caught looking once, too. I was at the gym, drying off after taking a shower. It was pretty busy -- I think that there were about a dozen stalls, and all or nearly all in use at the time. They were all open stalls, so from the drying-off area you could see into them. I noticed a guy showering with swimming trunks on. I thought: "What a wimp, he takes a shower in swimming trunks!" Then the guy slid off the trunks and revealed a dick that looked to be about the same size soft as mine is hard (that would be 7.5" x 6.5"). It was the biggest dick I had (or have) ever seen in the flesh. I was aware that, if I had kept looking, the guy would see me looking, which would have mortified me, so I went through the motions of continuing to dry off, mostly looking down or at the wall, taking only a furtive peek or two. The guy finished his shower, wrapped his towel around himself, and went over to where there was a balance scale. He stepped on to it to weigh himself and removed the towel. He was now standing sideways to me and a fair distance away with his huge dick hanging in view, so I took advantage of the opportunity to look without being seen by him. I did not think, though, that I might be seen by someone else until I heard some words addressed to me by someone nearby. I said, "What?", and the speaker, another guy in a towel, said: "Are you checking him out?" (Luckily for me he said it in a low voice, so that no one else could hear it!) I mumbled a "No" that was one of the few out-and-out lies that I have ever told in my life and made my embarrassed escape.

18. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Shades allow us to heavily cruise someone and not get popped. If your overall body language is neutral, you can totally stare and no one knows.

19. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Calboner: Intense story. Too bad we can't wear shades in the locker room.

20. solarphallux

solarphallux New Member

Albums:
    >>As he turned again, my eyes were glued to his crotch and noticable bulge, and my thoughts were of "what lies in wake behind that fabric".

I looked up and he was looking at me as if studying a painting and asked: "Is something wrong...?" I quickly made something up about daydreaming and thinking about the rest of my day, instead of the truth....scoping out his package.<<

BUSTED!

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm often surprised at some big-dicked fellas who don't get it - when you're bigger that average and you're showing in your pants, peopel are gonna look! I get that a bit at work, probably because of the contrast - as I'm a fat fella I wear my pants under my gut, but my bulge is pretty noticable no matter how I adjust it, even though I'm not a "shower". I normally wear jeans and standard-issue fatigue pants. I notice people noticing - y'know, "the-glance-then-look-away" thing. I'm sorta flattered by it.

But some guys might not feel the same way - particularly in the workplace. My advice - just don't mention it again, and be a lot more careful stealing looks at your bosses' crotch rocket.

Or, as sdbg aptly put it - use shades. Preferrably dark ones or mirrored ones, and let your eyeballs do al the work.

Works for me.:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted