Got em pierced!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Jan 20, 2008.

1. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I took a couple of pics of my new nipple piercings. I'm excited to finally show them off! Hubby love them but hates that i cant bounce around on him yet. They are still pretty tender but are getting much less painful since i got them on Thursday.

Below are a couple of pics...

Attached Files:

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

My son did his gf's not so long ago, she only managed to have one done and she cried for an hour after :)

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I was in my physicians office and i just broke down and asked if he would give me numbing shots so i could endure getting them pierced. He was like sure! So he eagerly went and got the lidocaine shots. I didnt feel the left one at all but the right one didnt really get numb so it hurt like hell. The shots were suppose to last 8 hours but a good 30 minutes after i had them i was already pierced and hurting like a son of a bitch.

The only relief was icepacks and bandaides to keep them from moving at all. They look great and i would do it again- but not without something to numb them up.

The hard surgical clamps tore open some existing fissures i've always had in my nipples and those bled some. I wouldnt dream of doing it without numbing. I already made up my mind if my doc wouldnt needle me first that i'd forget the idea!

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Normally when he's pierced people's nipples they've said it doesn't hurt, he's a particularly good piercer who underwent a proper course - but some people are always going to feel it more than others.

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Breastfeeding hurt like hell and i've always had super sensitive nipples. I think i have a lot more nerves in there than most. I never toughened up after 5 months of breastfeeding. I think they will help with the super sensitivity. They are a lot less sensitive than they used to be because of nursing.

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I've seen people who've had their hoods pierced say it didn't hurt, when I had mine done it bloody caned - it was a guy sticking a dirty big needle through my clit hood, so I can never understand how people say that doesn't hurt :)

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

All piercings hurt since we all have nerves, but i've never understood how people say they dont hurt. My lip was the most painful and i know if i could have felt all of the pain while having the nipples done i would have put it top on the list. As for the hood- it hurt but only for a split second and the healing time was so rapid that it wasnt so bad. If nipples are a 10, the lip is a 9 and the hood was a 7. I'd never do my lip again because of that but the hood im seriously reconsidering.

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

When I had my hood done I'd only previously had my ears done, when he started going on about it 'not being a beginners piercing' I knew it was going to hurt, but it healed incredibly quickly. Lip is supposed to be one of the more painful ones and a lot of people find an industrial quite painful.

9. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good job, Bedhead! Got my left nip done last Saturday and though it was fast and didn't bleed, it hurt like a son of a bitch!! But now, 1 week later, is healing extremely fast. Boy was it tender that first day; was sunning in the backyard right afterwards and everytime the wind blew across the area, it felt like someone had 'tweaked' it...but in a nice way. I kept shivering most of that hot afternoon...with a massive hardon too.

You're lucky you got your rings in immediately. They're letting mine heal around a small bar first, then we'll put in the ring.

And though I said I wasn't interested at the time, I think i'll have to go with the right nip now; yours look so hot!!!!

10. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I've only had my ears and eyebrow pierced... neither of which really hurt. The eyebrow hurt worse, but I think that was mostly because it took longer... with an ear, they can use a gun to shove it right through... but with an eyebrow piercing, she just kinda shoved it through by hand. Ouch.

11. Principessa

Gold Member

This is exactly why I don't intend to ever get anything else pierced! :smile:

If you have another baby and want to breastfeed, will the milk squirt out like a sprinkler?

12. snoozan

Gold Member

Of all the piercings I've had done, the labret (lip) was probably the least painful. In fact, I had it done twice. The most painful piercing I've had was, oddly, the second hole in my right ear. I think because it was the last of three piercings I had done in that sitting added to the fact that there was a lot of tough scar tissue in my ears.

I'm terrified to get my nipples done. Good for you, Red, they look awesome.

13. cookiesweet83

cookiesweet83 New Member

Albums:
    nice work red. i couldn't do it though. but guys with pierced nipples r hot too. ;)

14. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

They look amazing

And your all braver then me, most courage i could muster was to have my ears done:redface:

15. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Cookie, I LOVE it when a man has pierced nipples. I wish my husband was brave to do it but i respect that he doesnt have an interest in piercings on his own body.

16. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Looks hot Red, when can I come and get a closer inspection?:tongue:

17. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Theyre so sore...can you kiss them and make them feel better?

18. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I will be extra gentle with them.:wink:

19. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

These breasts love gentle kisses....and are missing the attention they are used to getting!

20. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

It's hard to have it heal around a bar and then put a ring in. I had to switch from ring to bar and then a few months later back to the rings.. it wasn't all that comfortable.

BHR I'm proud of you! They look awesome!!

Draft saved Draft deleted