Got em pierced!

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
they look great! Definately something I could not do even with shots. I likely won't get anymore piercings. I had my ears, cartilage(ear), and navel done at one point. I liked the piercings but am too sensitive to pretty much any metal anymore.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I dunno' Mr. Ed and I had our nipples pierced at the same time.
We were told that that it would be painful,for a minute!
It hurt like a bitch! But,I would totally do it again!
My three step ladder only hurt for a second,the first one was the best.
It was very quick,but the other two seemed to hurt more.
I think it's because your'e anticipating,the needle going thru and so
your waiting for the pain.
I love having my lil' ladder pulled on with Ed's teeth,it is GOOD!
WOOF!!
cigarbabe:saevil:

classact1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To answer the breastfeeding question and reference, breastfeeding should never "hurt". Mildly discomforting at the beginnning, but if there is lingering pain after the first minute of a feeding, then there's a latch-on problem. And nipples never toughen up. That's an old wives tale. It was assumed that they toughened up since the feedings became less and less uncomfortable. The reason for that was that the baby and mother adjusted to each other and the latch self-corrected.

As for the milk "squirting out like a sprinkler", if the piercing went through a milk duct, the milk could very well come out the piercing. On the other hand, if there was significant nerve trauma to the nipple, it could interfere with the "let down" process and could decrease the milk production. I've counseled women who had their nipples pierced that went on to nurse very successfully, and others that weren't so lucky. So if any woman wants to nurse in the future, give nipple piercings a second though before proceeding.

Hope this doesn't sound too clinical, just a pitfall of my employment.

They look perfect:wink:.......I had one done a couple of years back after I did a little research, only had the one done cause I wanted to have the sensations of having one pierced and one not, also to see if there is or was any loss of sensation, since there is always the danger of that..(let me check again). No, not much difference:tongue:. Only hurt for six seconds when I had nip done, Ow..Ow..Oww....OWWWW... OWWWWW..OWWWWWWWWW. Was going to get my cock pierced too, Frenum or Reverse Prince Albert, but after looking at some pics and research of long term damage that can happen....thought it was not worth the risk.

My Lady had one of her nips pierced recently, she has had a hood piercing for some time..............it's great tugging and pulling on them with your teeth:biggrin1:. Sort of restricts her movement and allows me to do other things ;-) Enjoy them BHR

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty! I don't think I could pierce my nipples but I have considered getting my belly button done. How long did the operator say it will take them to heal?

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bedhead - they look great. He did a super job. I have one nipple pierced, and my lorum (where the underside base of penis kind of meets the balls). I thought the lorum would hurt worse when I had them done -- I was wrong. The lorum bled more, but the nipple hurt like hell.