Got first speedo

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by fak_et, Oct 25, 2007.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

So I have a water event and I figured why not get a speedo. I never wore one before but I got kind of excited because I now have the confidence to wear one. Hell Id wear this to any water event. I got the body builder type body. I never wore anyhting that shows your junk so much.
    Are you supposed to point your dick up or down or how does that work? I don't know. For some reason im excited about this. On a side note, gonna be tons of ladies here so that should be nice.

2. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Up or to the side shows it off more. To me, tucking it down looks like you're almost ashamed of it. If ya got it, FLAUNT IT!! :tongue:
    You know ya gotta show us all a pic!! :biggrin1:

3. FLScott72

FLScott72 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I would wear it the way you feel most comfortable, as if wearing a pair of briefs. For me personally, my penis would be pointing down over my balls, but I suppose this is a question that has no correct or incorrect answer. Just be natural. Good luck at the event!

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you regularly wear briefs, let that be your guide. I like to point mine up in a Speedo or briefs. If it's going to point down, it needs a lot of room, like boxers. Otherwise, the snug fabric against my cock head will give me an unwanted hard on.

5. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Down, over the balls gives the best bulge.

6. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

totally agree, to the side shows it off best 4 me, but make sure that it goes part way round ur leg to make it look even more impressive.

good luck

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Water Event!!!

What kind? Diving Competition? Swimming Competition?

Or just a day at the beach. Wear your dick in the manner which is most comfortable for you.

8. KomodoDragon

KomodoDragon New Member

I try to point up, but with 1.5" sides, it doesn't give much room; esp. if aroused. However, even at best of times, it always finds itself lying to either side. May problem for me is after getting out of cold or cooler water I shrink and feels it's been tuch aways, and I need to reach in to make me comfortable. I must admit, it is extremely comfy, no drag during swim, and excellent for sun tanning.

9. fak_et

fak_et New Member

It was a fundraiser w/ various events such as race relays, diving contests, synchronized swimming.

It was interesting wearing it, its obvious that every guy and girl checks out your package. I see everyones eyes glance at my face then down then back up.

Bunch of chicks digged it.

Draft saved Draft deleted