Got happies?

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All you fucking negative nancies! I don't mean to get all plur here, I'd just like to say that I'm having a wonderful day and I hope you guys are too.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Happies:

• I got laid yesterday.:tongue: *bats lashes*
  • Today's Friday!
  • I'm listening to 80s music all day!
  • Tuesday, I went to a job interview at a local marina at the lake, for an assistant manager position. The entire event was very reassuring and all the men that worked there were just gorgeous. lol Too bad I can't say the same for the women. hahahaha! That bitch's face was straight busted. Working at the lake all summer, helping the richies with their yachts and being around hot tanned men. Marina job for teh win. They just may call anyday now (probably Monday) but if they don't....
  • Wednesday, a friend informed me that Dell is hiring staff for Gold Tech Support and he said he'd put in a good word for me. I got an e-mail today asking what time would be best for me to do a phone interview. :biggrin1: I spent five hours yesterday going over CPU troubleshooting, so I should be all ready for whatever questions they ask me. I'd start at $15-$18/hr...and I have no computer experience at all. lol
  • My mother messaged me today from Guatemala (she's a Mayan archeaologist) and she said she'd be coming home very soon to visit me.
  • It's a beautiful sunny day here in Texas and my friend is about to come over and we're going swimming and I get to try out my new swim suit!
  • Tonight I'm going out with five other women and we're all going out on the town, dolled up with bells on, to all the house music shows around town!
OOMPH! *pelvic thrust* lol

Got happies?! Post em here!

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Heather LouAnna said:
*ahem* you're supposed to post your own happies too. *taps foot*

thanks for the affirmation though!
Les Claypool's in town tomorrow (he's like my... Jesus... or whoever played bass in the bible, don't remember) and I just bought a big bag of... happies.

Not as much happies as Heather, but happies nonetheless.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
  1. I'm happy about Average's happies. Les Claypool is who played bass in the bible, if I'm not mistaken.
  2. I'm happy Heather has so many happies.
  3. Birthday bash tonight with favorite people!
  4. Two exquisite thunderstorms today, and glorious sunshine between!
  5. My cat, seen in my avatar, loves me very much, and isn't afraid to show it.
  6. My grandmother also loves me very much and is neither afraid to show nor say it.
  7. I'm wearing clothes I had to abandon a few summers ago.
  8. My legs look amazing in these shorts.
  9. My legs look amazing in everything.
  10. It's going to rain again.
  11. I'm not the designated driver.
  12. Accidentally consumed dairy, and am not sick or gassy.
  13. Cat paws are warm.
  14. I made a new accquaintance this week.
  15. I have had only three servings of soy this week.
  16. Bluberries are in season
  17. I'm eating candy.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
  1. I'm happy about Average's happies. Les Claypool is who played bass in the bible, if I'm not mistaken.
  2. I'm happy Heather has so many happies.
  3. Birthday bash tonight with favorite people!
  4. Two exquisite thunderstorms today, and glorious sunshine between!
  5. My cat, seen in my avatar, loves me very much, and isn't afraid to show it.
  6. My grandmother also loves me very much and is neither afraid to show nor say it.
  7. I'm wearing clothes I had to abandon a few summers ago.
  8. My legs look amazing in these shorts.
  9. My legs look amazing in everything.
  10. It's going to rain again.
  11. I'm not the designated driver.
  12. Accidentally consumed dairy, and am not sick or gassy.
  13. Cat paws are warm.
  14. I made a new accquaintance this week.
  15. I have had only three servings of soy this week.
  16. Bluberries are in season
  17. I'm eating candy.

YAY. :biggrin1: lol @ #9

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im sitting in my underwear with tower fan blowing on me, also im eating a soggy bowl of fruit loops.

BUT IM ECSTATIC THAT IM NOT IN LEBANON RIGHT NOW:banana:

* or any part of the middle east for that matter. yay for happies indeed.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
*ahem* you're supposed to post your own happies too. *taps foot*

thanks for the affirmation though!

OK. Sorry, I'm trying to break my block against talking about myself online. So here goes. Well, my bf and I had sex Wed. afternoon, which means we haven't done it in 2 days which is actually a big drought for us, but he made me cum like 5 times Wed. so I'm still jolly from that. And it looks like we're going to take our first trip together! We're going hiking in the Canadian Rockies in 2 wks! Just the 2 of us and for part of the time we're renting a cabin! And it's very nice out today and a friend and I are going to the beach in like 15 mins :smile: . How's that for happies?:smile:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
I'm falling in love.

:smile:

Awww, I'm happy for you, boo. MUWHAAA~!!

• I have a few more real friends in my life after some recent IMs and phone calls (you know who you are).
  • I got back into my gym routine this week (4 out of 5 days) after falling off earlier this summer.
  • I completed a 2.5 day training to the local School for the Deaf and another 2 day training with staff and am having a cold beer to celebrate my long week full of accomplishment.
  • My relationship with my mom continues to improve after coming out.
  • Fake people continue to fall out my circle. Less is more.
  • I get random, offline messages via IM and text messages and voicemails from some of my favorite Steve's, Hick's, Typhu's and Bombshell's (among others) asking how I am. They always bring a smile to my face.
Life is good.

ccss

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was told a story today that made me cry.

A gay couple I know went to Paris last month for a holiday and they went up to the top of the Eiffel Tower. One of the boys proposed marriage to the other, who said yes.

Within minutes, the parents of both guys as well as a couple of their friends materialized out of the blue next to them. One of the guys had arranged for the parents and friends to be flown to Paris so they could surprise the other groom and get married that day!!!!!

They had a ceremony that night.

Lots of happy from me to them.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
ccsuperchris said:
I was told a story today that made me cry.

A gay couple I know went to Paris last month for a holiday and they went up to the top of the Eiffel Tower. One of the boys proposed marriage to the other, who said yes.

Within minutes, the parents of both guys as well as a couple of their friends materialized out of the blue next to them. One of the guys had arranged for the parents and friends to be flown to Paris so they could surprise the other groom and get married that day!!!!!

They had a ceremony that night.

Lots of happy from me to them.
That ended a lot happier than I originally thought it would - what a nice happy story!

And although my day turned out less happy than planned, I'm happy about BronxBombshell's number one happy. Thanks BB, it made me happy.

:salook:
:veryhappy: that's a lot of happies :veryhappy:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm having a wonderful day and I hope you guys are too.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Oh beautiful here, stunning sunshine (freezing as hell though), gorgeous friend staying the weekend. Lovely food, great laughs, and we just bet South Africa in the game that is our national religion.

I have to say I like your perky little posts missy. Thanks and hugs. :wink: