Got happies?

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm happy about a happy thread, bout time...

I'm happy because I think I love Heather. And AA too. I hope it's ok, but you two have officially been promoted to the ranks of being my new online boyfriend/girlfriend combo. I'm happy for AA's happy bag, those are always fun. Maybe we'll hang out one day, and Heather & I will put make up on you. And we'll all laugh until we pee.

I'm happy that I bought a new house a few months ago, and it's just awesome - I love it.

I'm happy that I have a great job.

I'm happy that my mom is coming tonight, and that I'm going to be spending the weekend with family at the beach.

I'm happy that a certain young "relative" of mine who is 15 and very musically inclined got his talents recognized this week. He's playing drums for a recording that is taking place on Friday and Saturday night with a Grammy award winning artist. Maybe I'm more proud, but that constitutes for happy I suppose.

I'm happy that I'll be spending a week in Savannah on vacation in nine days.

I'm happy that I'm in good health and financially secure.

And I'm happy I have a big weeny.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
I'm happy because I think I love Heather. And AA too. I hope it's ok, but you two have officially been promoted to the ranks of being my new online boyfriend/girlfriend combo. I'm happy for AA's happy bag, those are always fun. Maybe we'll hang out one day, and Heather & I will put make up on you. And we'll all laugh until we pee.
LOL I get to pluck the eyebrows! aww.... *love!* <3

vinny_spiruccino said:
I'm happy that I bought a new house a few months ago, and it's just awesome - I love it.
WE WANT PICTURES.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Heather LouAnna said:
LOL I get to pluck the eyebrows! aww.... *love!* <3

WE WANT PICTURES.

Well I wouldn't want him to suffer any permanent damage. He might look a little funny with arched brows, ya think? I was thinking maybe cover them with foundation, and then pencil new ones in. Maybe some blue eyeshadow...

So then I take it that's a yes answer to my proposal? I just adore you I must say. Said it before - I bet it won't be long until someone says we're the same person. I started a thread something like this one once before after a long standing period of board wide shittiness. I mean it gets old... and this is so much more fun.

And I'll post some pics, let me get some together...

EDIT: Ooohh - I got a good one, just exactly in the tradition of this idea. A couple years ago, my job was doing its annual holiday time united way campaign/fundraiser and one of the planned "events" was a talent show. They expected it to be the big money maker, but nearly all the talent entries were karaoke type things, and no one was buying tickets. The HR director called me, and asked me to help by entering the contest with something completely outrageous - pure shock value - that would ensure ticket sales and a big donation. I was a little reluctant, but then she said "I dare you to do drag..." Let's just say if you really want me to do something, dare me.

Needless to say - standing room only. And all for a good cause. I had a little trouble walking in heels (not to mention FINDING heels to fit me), but I think I made a prett good lookin chick, don't you think?

Attachments

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vinny_spiruccino said:
Needless to say - standing room only. And all for a good cause. I had a little trouble walking in heels (not to mention FINDING heels to fit me), but I think I made a prett good lookin chick, don't you think?

You sure did - now if only I were straight..............................................

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My godchildren are half Puerto Rican. Their mother only cooks cheeseburgers and canned veggies.

My happies? Today, at my house, we ate arroz y habichuelas, yuca con ajo, and fresh, steamed broccoli. They'd never even seen a yuca before. Oh! And they didn't even notice I fed them no meat or cheese. They also didn't notice they were eating brown rice.

I'm kinda bummed they don't like yuca. And that my grandmother tried to feed them cookies on their way out. Fortunately, I'd already handed them huge, white peaches. Hoorray summer!

EDIT: I'm happy I saw a picture of vinny in drag.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm happy I saw Vinny in drag too.

So I got happies to add! :D

lol me and my two friends are planning on having a threesome soon. I've never been in a threesome before. It's always been an orgy or a foursome. It's gonna be two girls(including myself) and her hubby. I've known these kids for five years. CUTE STUFF. :biggrin1: We're going hiking and then swimming on Sunday. I can't wait. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
JustAsking said:
Thats the coolest thing I have heard in a long time.
Yeah. My mom's been the lead transportation planner for the city of Austin for years. A couple years back, she met a guy on match.com and they got married. The guy she married, David, is an archeaologist and architect. His deceased wife was named Linda, who was one of the leading researchers in Mayan culture. She was one of the first three to decipher the heiroglyphs. Their whole house is full of Mayan crap. Linda and David were also both professors for the University of Texas. Their manuscripts on their finders are kept in the second den library and leant out to universities all over the world. Linda has a foundation too...anyway...when my mom married this guy David, she quit her job working for the city of Austin and went back to school at the age of 55 to be an archeaologist. She used a computer program called GIS for mapping out the roads and such at her transportation planner position. Now she's going to use GIS to map out the entire Mesoamerican ruins. It's never been done before.

The program's pretty cool. It looks like you're right there, walking through the ruined pyramids.

lol sorry..that was long winded.. BUT ALL HAPPY.:biggrin1:

This picture was taken straight from google and shows my step father on the far right. It was taken by my mom, Elaine, as stated under the picture.

T

that_other_guy

*BUMP*

I just got a new shampoo/conditioner ... and I love it :biggrin1:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Dell called and made me an offer today! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I get benefits straight off: Dental, Life, Eyestuff, medical...all that crap...401K!!!

I start at $14.25, but after I get my A+ certification within 90 days, I get a pay raise/promotion/new title.

I'm a fucking princess. :biggrin1:

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Heather LouAnna said:
Dell called and made me an offer today! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I get benefits straight off: Dental, Life, Eyestuff, medical...all that crap...401K!!!

I start at $14.25, but after I get my A+ certification within 90 days, I get a pay raise/promotion/new title.

I'm a fucking princess. :biggrin1:
Are you going to have to move to India and get a dot on yo' head?:tongue:

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Texas fucking ROCKS!

And come to think of it you're right. When I call Dell tech support I don't get Hadji.

Btw, I'm responsible for about 45 pc's and 11 laptops here at work. Guess what? Every single one's a Dell.

Maybe I'll get you on the other end of a support call one day and not even know it.

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've made some really, really good friends this year. Some are old friends that I've grown closer to, some are new. A couple of them even have fringe benefits!
I'm happy these people are in my life very day!:smile:

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Heather LouAnna said:
Dell doesn't do tech support in India duder. They do it right here in Texas.

lol which is better?

Didn't I just read something about Dell laptops bursting into flames (or something to that effect)?
That could be a very unhappy scenario if ones large penis were to combust from a laptop explosion! EEEEEK!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
madame_zora said:
Oh congrats, princess! Hope it turns out to be a fun job.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: *beams* thaaaaankyou. *swirls around*

Shelby said:
Btw, I'm responsible for about 45 pc's and 11 laptops here at work. Guess what? Every single one's a Dell.

Maybe I'll get you on the other end of a support call one day and not even know it.

:confused::confused::confused::confused: *tucks her tail between her legs and pees* lolz2u I'm just starting! I'm not even A+ certified yet. I've been studying my balls off though.

phantom73 said:
Didn't I just read something about Dell laptops bursting into flames (or something to that effect)?
That could be a very unhappy scenario if ones large penis were to combust from a laptop explosion! EEEEEK!

They're NOTEBOOKS! Not laptops! lol You start calling them laptops and then next thing you know, people are suing for leg and crotch burns.