Got happies?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
vinny_spiruccino said:
Needless to say - standing room only. And all for a good cause. I had a little trouble walking in heels (not to mention FINDING heels to fit me), but I think I made a prett good lookin chick, don't you think?

I dare you to get completely naked and make a video of you dancing around your computer room. I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!!! (Yes, I am aware I skipped the double dare):biggrin1:

BTW, vinny, you look like a lady.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Heather LouAnna, in your initial post you mentioned swimming. Swimming is my favorite (well maybe second:tongue:) thing to do in the world. I swam competitively from age 5 to 17 and after that worked as a Beach Guard and Water Safety Instructor in Destin Fl.

While I have found many killer swimming holes and beaches in my life, I have never found a finer pool than Deep Eddy Pool in Austin. Have you ever been? Is it still open?

It gives me happies just thinking about knocking back some laps in those cool fresh waters.:smile:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Shelby said:
Heather LouAnna, in your initial post you mentioned swimming. Swimming is my favorite (well maybe second:tongue:) thing to do in the world. I swam competitively from age 5 to 17 and after that worked as a Beach Guard and Water Safety Instructor in Destin Fl.

While I have found many killer swimming holes and beaches in my life, I have never found a finer pool than Deep Eddy Pool in Austin. Have you ever been? Is it still open?

It gives me happies just thinking about knocking back some laps in those cool fresh waters.:smile:

Aye, Deep Eddy's still open. ;) It'd be crazy for them to close it. It is afterall on Deep Eddy Avenue. lol

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As of today, I'm a Dellionair. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

And I got 72 questions out of 120 right on my pre-assessment. Pretty badass for osmebody with no computer experience at all, I think..lol

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Heather LouAnna said:
As of today, I'm a Dellionair. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

And I got 72 questions out of 120 right on my pre-assessment. Pretty badass for osmebody with no computer experience at all, I think..lol

I have a dell. What's your extension?? I will Call for "help" (phonesex):tongue:

Congrats!! A job is a great thing to have.:biggrin1:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All day long was yellow shirts and "Welcome to Dell! Welcome to Dell!" It was like being in a room of parrots. Free coffee, bagels, kolaches. Several people in orientation had actually been flown from other parts of the country (New York, Tennessee) just to attend the training courses at the headquarter's.

The best part was when they put me in front of a computer for five hours for training and everyone's computers (just about all 30 of them) in the room kept rebooting without warning or reason. Joy.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
The best part was when they put me in front of a computer for five hours for training and everyone's computers (just about all 30 of them) in the room kept rebooting without warning or reason. Joy.

Well, they are DELLS. LOL
I had a Dell and OMG there was always something wrong with it. Heather, we're counting on you to whip them into shape!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't mean to like...sound all proud of the company (as I'm still being lulled by the luster of it all) but it's easy to insult a company that employs more than 70,000 people worldwide and manufactures more computers than any other organization in the world. Dell is the 28th largest company in the world. There's gonna be bugs with any computer...lol There's too many viruses, spyware, and such out there.

I've a Dell and it works flawlessly. :X Never gives me any trouble at all, but I know how to maintain it.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heather LouAnna said:
I don't mean to like...sound all proud of the company (as I'm still being lulled by the luster of it all) but it's easy to insult a company that employs more than 70,000 people worldwide and manufactures more computers than any other organization in the world. Dell is the 28th largest company in the world. There's gonna be bugs with any computer...lol There's too many viruses, spyware, and such out there.

I've a Dell and it works flawlessly. :X Never gives me any trouble at all, but I know how to maintain it.

Dell stuff is OK....cheap but reliable servers! I always steered clear of their laptops though, especially now they introduced those special spontaneously combusting ones....:eek:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, this is the biggest electronic recall to date, but Dell does not manufacture the components of it's computers. :rolleyes:SONY MADE THE EXPLODING BATTERIES. Dell AND Apple just happened to be the ones to put them in their computers. Sony created them, Dell and Apple just used them.

And Dell's the company that's being shot down for announcing the recall, when Sony should be the one to do it. Dell caught Sony's error before they did. This whole ordeal is costing Sony between $171 million and $250 million. Sony's also in a slump right now. Dell is barely effected at all.