GOT MEAT ?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: If any guys here are 9" or bigger AND have a webcam and selfnudes you should join this cam group on Yahoo I am in, it belongs to a cam buddy of mine but I help him with it a lot, its NOT easy to join but if you like rapport with other wellhung dudes ( Not fakes like the majority on here) and also like camming with guys your size or even bigger or hooking up with them then give me a shout on yahoo and I will give you the Url and details , Basically they are as follows
    1, have to have a Yahoo profile WITH your age in it and if you have a nude pic it MUST be listed as ADULT ( if in the US)
    2. you must be Hung 9" or bigger and look it when you show HARD on cam to gain entrance into the group when you cam for me or the group owner
    3. you MUST have 5-10 self nudes to post to the group photos , also we have a HUGE pic archive available to mmbrs you will really enjoy . so if you are Packing 9" or more of cock and Like camming with other HUNG guys , Message me for the URL to the group, also a few guys on here are mmbrs as well :)

The REAL deal
    HORSE

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

A Personals entry if I ever saw one.

3. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: A MORONIC reply if even I saw one , its NOT BS its very true and open to Men all over the world so How the fuck can it be a personal AD ?

the REAL deal
    HORSE

4. mindseye

Gold Member

Dude: Anger management. Seriously.

5. Imported

Gold Member

fatcock86: I've been watching the board for a while, by far the stupidest person on it is HORSEHUNGshowoff. Not only stupid, but arrogant, with anger problems. Grow up

6. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

You got that right Fatcock,

This fake is utterly ridiculous from eveything from his font size, stupic pics, and annoying commentary.

I urge all members of the board to ignore this guy. Just don't pay any attention to his bullshit. He get's off on it.

7. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    HorseHung seems hard to get along with but i think he just has a very short fuse when it comes to dealing with what he deems to be fakers. Which there are a lot of out there. Bilbo wasn't all that cordial either. Horse maybe should have shown a little more restraint than to snap like that, but thats his perrogotive. We should not ignore him because when he is being patient with people then he has a lot of valuable things to say.

8. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    What ( doesn't ) surprise me is that all the 9'' plus guys aren't coming forward. Surely people aren't telling porkies? and you're not that shy are you?
    As for the twat who quibbled about the site, I have no comment.

9. lellelind

lellelind Member

I've been on this board for at least three years.
    We've seen many guys with great problems come and go. I can't help but wondering what major problems this HORSEHUNGshowoff carys in his backpacker. Also I can't stop wondering why he's still around while every other problem child is gone...

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Every other problem child is gone? A few others who are still around come to mind. Have you met extremely-huge yet?

11. lellelind

lellelind Member

DMW: No, I guess not... I'm lycky. Please don't stirr him awake... ;-)

12. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Pecker was right, it's a personals ad and it should be in the personals section. Plain and simple.

It's his prerogative to react as he wants, but I wonder how he functions in real life if that's the attitude he let's loose on his job, friends, family as well. Cause like us, it will be their prerogative to ignore him.

Edit

By the way, if we look closely at the Meet & Greet section, we see that threads like this one and the 'Free gay movies' thing, are knocking out threads that might have a discussion-value, off the first page. That of course makes sure no one will see the more relevant threads.

It's very simple, if you 'seek' something, 'seek' it at personals.

13. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Of course he was right. Most of us here know what constitutes a personals ad. From Horse'sAss's rude reply, he clearly doesn't.

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Well, then again, this post is nothing more than a pack of horseshit to begin with, so, might as well go with it.

15. Imported

Gold Member

joeybehr46: A MORONIC reply if even I saw one , its NOT BS its very true and open to Men all over the world so How the fuck can it be a personal AD ?

hey horsehung, I think you need to check your attitude please. Just because you are offering to have fun with like men who are similar to you, though I do not understand why bother to cam anyway, I prefer the real deal.

and has for your ultra exclusive club, which may fail due to the restraints because they way I see it, you need to prove too much just to have fun on a cam.

Good luck. :p

16. Imported

Gold Member

humongous: will everyone put their hands together and give a nice thunderous applause for humongous who has triumphantly returned to LPSG

17. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

There goes the neighbourhood. :wacko:

18. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Triumphant?

More like trumpeting.

19. Imported

Gold Member

humongous:
    There goes the neighbourhood. :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    HOW VERY RACIST OF YOU TO SUGGEST THAT THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS GOING DOWN. REMARKS LIKE THIS ARE NOT ONLY RACIST, BUT INFLAMMATORY AND PROVOKING. THEY SERVE NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN TO INFLAME TENSIONS. I WOULD THINK THAT AS A MODERATOR YOU WOULD BE ABOVE THAT SORT OF NONSENSE

20. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

News, Humongous, he's no longer a moderator

Luke!

Draft saved Draft deleted