Got my first threesome coming up on Saturday Lunchtime... Position ideas?

discodavieuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi guys,

Wonder if you could help me. Got my first threesome coming up on Saturday with a fully bi-couple. He is really hung (8.5" and thick) and she is very slender.

I have only had one on one before, does anyone have any ideas as to great positions? Looking forward to sucking him as well if that helps ideas?

Many Thanks guys

Disco :redface:

bigcockman890

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well i can't put a name to it but one of my favorites is you fuck the girl missionary (or he fucks her you two can switch) while hes on his knees over her head so you can suck his cock and she can lick his balls or ass

discodavieuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Excellent! Never thought of that one, another is she sits on his face while I suck his cock..

Really looking forward to this but very nervous...

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What are you into? Are you into receiving anal? Have they done double penetration? Is there anything that is "off limits" for them? You should talk to them first and find out what they like and go from there. You never know, you might enjoy following their lead. I've done a lot of threesomes and the big thing is finding out what they like and don't like. You don't want to try to fuck his ass (or hers) if they are not into it. In turn, you wouldn't want him fucking your ass if you are not ready for that.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
One of my favorites for male threesomes can easily be adapted to mmf: 69 with the fuckee, you lying on your back watching the fucking inches from your eyes and mouth. Your hung friend alternates fucking pussy and fucking your mouth; when you're not sucking cock you are getting a live fuck show close up.