Got my man Uggs

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand you weren't looking for validation .. but like yourself I just thought I'd come on here and share. Your comment about me finding hard to keep up with trends makes me laugh .. when it's you who is wearing UGGs .. that trend ended years ago ... I am having fun .. I just happen to do it in a current trend. Perhaps watch some kind of fashion television .. or pick up a mens style magazine if you need help.

So you're a sheep then.

Congrats there josh on completely missing the point about what fashion and style should be about. Really when it boils down to it, and I know it sounds cheesy, be yourself.

But hey, go out and buy the newest GQ or Details. You go right ahead and dress like the guys in there. And when you and the rest of the herd are at the bar nobody is going to take two looks at you. Why? Cause they'll be looking at me, an INDIVIDUAL. You'll just be lost in the crowd with the others.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
p.s. I dont own a single t-shirt ... I also wasnt saying what people should and shouldnt wear .. I just pointed out that they werent 100% fasionable like you said they were.

"p.s. I don't own a single t-shirt" BLATANT LIE

Ok Josh. What are the upcoming trends for the 2011 winter collection? Mens or womens it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

quisxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wait they makes uggs for dudes? or is it just a big size of the female shoes? Not being funny or anything just never heard of uggs for dudes, and they do look comfortable.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

360waves

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i own a pair of uggs...the low top talisman, black, and i think they are fashionable depending on where you live and are by far one of the most comfortable things you can put on your feet

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
... dressed up with a dress shirt tie and blazer.

I can't imagine where you'd ever be dressed up in Uggs!

Certainly not in Australia, where they are almost never seen except in airport and similar souvenir shops.

I got rid of mine about 30 years ago, when, after a brief time "in", they went out of fashion forever.

But hey, thanks for supporting Australian farmers!:biggrin1:

bigunzippedstudent9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you are talking about the classic looking Uggs, they are definitely not fashionable... unless you are a girl age 8 to 14.

Occasionally I see a potentially hot girl in her 20s wearing them and it looks ridiculous. Nevermind on a man...

D

deleted569501

you guys do realise they're slippers right? i dont care how individual you look in them (which cant really be true considering it just comes across as you latching onto a crossover trend that isn't really there) a man in slippers in the street looks delusional.

Bibendum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you guys do realise they're slippers right? i dont care how individual you look in them (which cant really be true considering it just comes across as you latching onto a crossover trend that isn't really there) a man in slippers in the street looks delusional.
Absolutely and anyone actually seen wearing them in public here in Oz would be regarded pretty much the same as the people of Walmart!

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ONLY guy I know who wears Uggs is uber gay, seriously Straight men don't wear Uggs.

Ditch the Uggs and go down the military boot road.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

No, they are sheep skin boots. BOOOOOOOTS!

The ONLY guy I know who wears Uggs is uber gay, seriously Straight men don't wear Uggs.

Ditch the Uggs and go down the military boot road.

I don't see what being straight or gay has anything to do with fashion. 10 years ago any man seen in skinny jeans would be considered "uber gay". Now they are the latest fashion.

Styles grow and evolve. I suggest you do the same.

Thinking the same thing... Don't get me wrong, I don't judge or label or anything like that... but Uggs? You might as well wear high heels too. Don't let me stop you though, you do you, whatever makes you happy.

I'm sorry I don't see the comparison. A boot which I have purchased and do sport every day might add, is a unisex piece of footwear. Men and women, both, sport "Boots". By your same logic a man using anti-wrinkle cream might as well use lip stick because they are both cosmetics.

HAHAHAHAHAHA you think you have a sense of style!

There is no thinking about it. I know I have style. You can take this post along with your other 3 (which I'm sure are also chalk full of insight) and shove them up your smug ass.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude drop the ego and arguments, you're embarassing yourself now. People are always going to react badly when you come across as egotistical as you do, just a fair warning before you make it worse.

You just asked somebody what the upcoming fashion was lol. You sound like Gok Wan mate.

Fair enough you think you have style in everything, were just saying when you're walking down the street there are always going to people who think you look a complete twat in them. That's all.

D

deleted569501

no they're not boots you smug arsehole, they were developed as slippers for australian sheep farmers, thats why they have absolutely zero support for your feet and give you feet problems.

and can you stop making references to stuff in the pass that used to be considered 'gay' which is now fine for most guys, because it has no bearing on the fact that male uggs have failed completely as a trend and the world has moved on. they're not going to become at all mainstream or straight anytime soon, get yourself an new pair of shoes, maybe a pair of high heels would suit you....

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh dear....I am a card carrying, Bernadette Peters Liza Minnelli listening, ass fucking, cock sucking member of the male homosexual 'tribe'...even I would not express myself in such 'fashionable' patter as the OP... And even my ass is sore from last night... Hint... And still I would not utter such twaddle...'girlfriend'...

Mind you..no self respecting gay man would be found dead in a pair of 'Muggs'...so you must be straight?!

Last edited:

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
"I'm sorry I don't see the comparison. A boot which I have purchased and do sport every day might add, is a unisex piece of footwear. Men and women, both, sport "Boots". By your same logic a man using anti-wrinkle cream might as well use lip stick because they are both cosmetics" - Ryanp1984

Simple. Uggs are generally worn by woman, as are high heels. Men's boots are more along the lines of Timberland. I dont understand how you didn't understand, pretty straight foward really.