Got my man Uggs

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
"Uggs are a unisex boot. Just because you don't think it is doesn't make it so.

Second I can understand you don't like Ugg boots, but it really hurts your case when you use Timberlands as the blue print of what a man should wear for foot wear.

Timberlands went out long before Uggs ever did"

You still missed my point, but forget it. My point was GENERALLY Ugg boots are worn by women, but wear whatever you want to, I do not care. Damn.

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm thinking a picture of the uggs in question has become necessary, OP. I may have missed it if a link was posted already.

I fear this thread may continue to run in snarky little circles without one.

Last edited:

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

QQCachew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
But that's dress (or motorcycle) boot made by UGG - very different from the general concept of an "ugg boot" (or at least it is down here where this whole sorry saga began!)

Sorry, I didn't finish my train of thought...

As a man that considers himself gay, those, the pair I have, would be the only ones I would be caught dead with on my feet.

The 'traditional' style of Uggs is not attractive on either gender. Nor is it fashionable. There is a HUGE difference between fashionable and what's a fad.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry, I didn't finish my train of thought...

As a man that considers himself gay, those, the pair I have, would be the only ones I would be caught dead with on my feet.

The 'traditional' style of Uggs is not attractive on either gender. Nor is it fashionable. There is a HUGE difference between fashionable and what's a fad.

FINALLY!!!!! I've been sitting this argument out as I deemed it too easy.

It was a stupid unattractive fad on women. God help any man who deems them acceptable. End of as far as I am concerned.