got pics?

pghcyclist: I'm not sure whether this post is a complaint, a commentary or a plea for help. An IM chat buddy pointed me to this forum because we both are rather well hung. Y'all are generally a nice bunch of people and fun to read and talk to.

I've posted that I do do webcam stuff, and I like that. However, every now and then, I get an IM from a stranger whose first words to me are "got any pics?" I actually don't have any pics.

I guess it just seems odd to me this fascination with pics, especially from total strangers. I agree with massingUp where he says something like, "hey, talk to me first."

Well, that's my rant. Anyone have similar or opposite feelings?

Scott

ish789: i feel exactly the same way scroll down and ull see 0 post users post

mindseye: *shrug* For some reason, I get "are you female?" more often than "got any pics"?

Two different people, in fact, just tonight jumped to that conclusion. Maybe my voice isn't husky enough.

There. Is that better?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I get a couple of IM's a day that start out with "Got any pics?"

My response is, "How old are you?"

There is rarely a reply.

Pecker

We were so poor growing up that the only time we smelled hot food is when somebody farted.

wvalady1968: [quote author=mindseye link=board=meetgreet;num=1068779158;start=0#2 date=11/13/03 at 19:24:37]*shrug*  For some reason, I get "are you female?" more often than "got any pics"?  
[/quote]

I don't think it's your voice. I believe it's your intelligence.
:D

pghcyclist:
I get a couple of IM's a day that start out with "Got any pics?"

My response is, "How old are you?"

I got one yesterday from someone who said he was a teenager. My response was that I am significantly older than that, and wouldn't he feel more comfortable IMing someone closer to his age. He said yes, then asked for pics.

I guess it's easier when you just don't have any pics. ::)

Scott