Got Shitties?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
To compliment the "Got Happies" thread, lets post whats making our lives shit at the moment:

1. I'm damn tired
  2. I'm ill
  3. I'm trying to save some money but stuff keeps happening that makes me spend money (like new glasses), and I'm having trouble getting work.
  4. The country I live in is run by a twat.
  5. The country my country takes orders from, is run by a complete idiot with extra twatiness.
  6. I'm moving in to a flat in 10 days time with 2 friends, and I don't know how it's going to turn out, so I'm really worried.
  7. I'm ill
  8. Oil prices are going nuts and it costs an arm and a leg to fill up my car.
  9. My mother is ill at the moment.
  10. A second cousin who is a really great person who I know quite well is really ill at the moment.
  11. My sister is going through rough times at the moment - she is disabled and has hit puberty big time.... and it's causeing no ends of trouble.
  12. Depression is looming over me again.
Even though this is the "shitty" thread, I feel a lot better after committing that stuff to a list and posting it.

Anyone else care to contribute?

*tumbleweed*

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
SomeGuyOverThere said:
To compliment the "Got Happies" thread, lets post whats making our lives shit at the moment:
  1. I'm damn tired
  2. I'm ill
  3. I'm trying to save some money but stuff keeps happening that makes me spend money (like new glasses), and I'm having trouble getting work.
  4. The country I live in is run by a twat.
  5. The country my country takes orders from, is run by a complete idiot with extra twatiness.
  6. I'm moving in to a flat in 10 days time with 2 friends, and I don't know how it's going to turn out, so I'm really worried.
  7. I'm ill
  8. Oil prices are going nuts and it costs an arm and a leg to fill up my car.
  9. My mother is ill at the moment.
  10. A second cousin who is a really great person who I know quite well is really ill at the moment.
  11. My sister is going through rough times at the moment - she is disabled and has hit puberty big time.... and it's causeing no ends of trouble.
  12. Depression is looming over me again.
Even though this is the "shitty" thread, I feel a lot better after committing that stuff to a list and posting it.

Anyone else care to contribute?

*tumbleweed*

Would you like a waaamburger? How about some frenchcries with that?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
How's this for shitty? I have 6 Wal-Marts within a half-hour drive from my house. So yesterday I took the 50-minute drive to Williamsburg for some special shopping. At Wal-Mart.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker said:
How's this for shitty? I have 6 Wal-Marts within a half-hour drive from my house. So yesterday I took the 50-minute drive to Williamsburg for some special shopping. At Wal-Mart.

I also have six Wal-Marts within a half hour drive, and my neighborhood is in peril of being demolished to build yet another one. That's shitty.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
madame_zora said:
I also have six Wal-Marts within a half hour drive, and my neighborhood is in peril of being demolished to build yet another one. That's shitty.

The bastard store arrived in Germany in 1997 as well... and some fuckthimble with no sense of history called the main branch in the Neukölln suburb of the capital.... the Berlin Wal-Mart. That's pretty shitty in its own right. :rolleyes:

T

that_other_guy

alex8 said:
The bastard store arrived in Germany in 1997 as well... and some fuckthimble with no sense of history called the main branch in the Neukölln suburb of the capital.... the Berlin Wal-Mart. That's pretty shitty in its own right. :rolleyes:

thats really funny ... but none the less shitty ... i got in a car wreck on the way home from the beach ... i hate the fucking rain

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that_other_guy said:
i got in a car wreck on the way home from the beach ... i hate the fucking rain

So long as you're alright, though. :smile:

My loathing of being caught out in the rain while walking somewhere knows no limits. I scowl, I pout and I curse the clouds in a slightly deranged way. :rolleyes:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
>>neighborhood is in peril of being demolished

REALLY???!!! So Walmart has emminent domain now... or is this second cousin to Hummer and hetero christian family complaints?....

T

that_other_guy

alex8 said:
So long as you're alright, though. :smile:

My loathing of being caught out in the rain while walking somewhere knows no limits. I scowl, I pout and I curse the clouds in a slightly deranged way. :rolleyes:

Im good & ultimately my cars good ... just neeed to fix the front right fender ... it was raining really hard & the minivan cut in front of me, causing me to be run off the road ... after going into the ditch (really scary @ 80 MPH) we were able to get out & be soaked ... mos def a shitty

Damiaen Michaels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here are mine.....

I am sitting a burning hot satellite truck with no AC....
I have to ride to Germany on a C-130 (nothing but bouncing)....
2 Johnny Blues between us and 15 networks here (NOT FUN and STINKY!)....
on the bright side, there a guy here from the BBC who looks just like Cristiano Ronaldo. I actually did a double take to make sure.

Rock on,

Damiaen