Got Shitties?

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm losing my god damn mind today. lol Nothing's going right.

I read myself to sleep last night. I'm 600 pages deep into Atlas Shrugged and Fransisco D'Anconia's long-winded "I'm a demi-god, so everyone listen to me" rants are really starting to annoy me. I set my alarm on my phone for 9am.

I wanted to get up early, because I've a phone interview with Dell today. I told them that I'd be available between 11am and 4pm. Getting up two hours before the expected time they'd call sounded just about right. The alarm went off at 9, but I reset it for 10. When it went off again, I looked over to my computer to see that on my monitor was displaying the notepad application, with my cheat sheet; everything that they were going to ask me in the phone interview and the answers. (a friend of mine did the phone interview just last week). I took this as reassurance that I could rest longer and decided to just disable the alarm and sleep until whenever they called. I awoke at noon.

I immeditealy hopped online and began to check my E-mail, messages, dating sites, cockboard, etc..On myspace, I'd a message from some fucking moron that I had sex with about a month ago asking if I'd slept with anyone other than him. What a stupid fucking question. He asked me who I'd slept with (like he'd know the person) and how many people (like that really matters to him.) We exchanged a few messages and he then accused me of giving him genital warts. I told him that what he had probably wasn't warts. He then told me that he "had warts before but had them cured by a doctor."

Let's go over this again: Had warts before but had them cured by a doctor who prescribed him penicillin.

(I'd like to take this time to say that I'm allergic to penicillin. My allergic reaction to penicillin is breaking out with warts ALL OVER my crotchal region.)

A friend: [15:24] AAILeslie: if that's not the definition of irony, i don't know what is

Alright, kiddios. Sexually transmitted warts are not curable. Warts are not curable. You cannot cure warts. You get them once, you have them forever. You will get outbreaks every now and then unless you treat them properly. There are two common ways to get genital warts: herpes and HPV. HPV is rare in men, but 80 percent of sexually active women have some form of HPV which normally shows no signs and leaves the body within an average of two years without treatment.

With all that information in mind, I have this fucking moron trying to tell me that I gave him warts. He says he had them before, CURED THEM, and now he has them again. Then he asks me if I have any irregular marks on my genital region, like a zit. WARTS DON'T LOOK LIKE ZITS, moron. Fucking idiot. FUCKING. IDIOT. I'm gonna go burn his fucking house down. FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

What's so fucked up is I had an exboyfriend accuse me of giving him genital warts not four months ago. Before he even consulted a doctor, he accused me and then told two other people about it, because we'd had a foursome with them. This mother fucker finally went to the doctor's (AFTER ACCUSING ME) and did not, DID NOT, have warts. Fucking idiot.

I'm safe. I'm clean. I do not have any stds.

Then I get an IM from a friend saying that I have an e-mail and a txt message to help me with my Dell interview today. I have no E-mail and no text message. WTF is wrong with Monday!?

So I try to call the Lakeway Marina to do a follow-up on my interview last week and my fucking phone wont work. Sometimes, it just doesn't work. I have signal, the alarm works, I can view everything, I just can't call out, recieve any calls or texts, or check my voicemail.

WTF.

So I fuck with my phone long enough to get it working again and I have a message from Dell, who called at 11:44am. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

so I'm pissed. Just pissed. I call him back and leave a message asking that he return my call again.

Meanwhile, this fucking wart infested idiot is still talking at me telling me to get tested, trying to convince me that warts can be cured. Were you born stupid, or did it take years of practice?!?!

So I go downstairs to make some noodles. I take my cellphone with me and put it on the counter. I leave the kitchen to go to my fridge to get some noodles and some sauce to make fettucini. As I'm re-entering the kitchen, my phone is ringing and on the last ring. FUUUUUUUUCK. It was some 800 number. It was the bank!? It was Dell?! It was satan calling to collect my soul?!?!?! No fucking clue.

So I eat my fucking noodles and call the Dell guy back. No answer...and I thought it'd sound desperate to leave two messages, same shit, an hour apart. *FROWNS*

I have a perpetual frown right now. *FROWN*

So I just called Lakeway Marina and spoke with the manager. She said "We're still taking applications and still interviewing some people. We've not made a decision yet, but you may hear something by this week."

*POUT*

I want to smoke a bowl and lay out nude by the pool so bad, but I can't until I'm done with this fucking Dell interview.

OMG the phone's ringing.
so I answer the phone and some bitch goes "Oh. I'm sorry. I have the wrong number."

*shakes babies*

WTF. I hate hate hate today. *POUTS*:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

T

that_other_guy

Heather LouAnna said:
WTF. I hate hate hate today. *POUTS*:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

somehow "I'm sorry" just dosen't cut it for one of those days ...

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok. So I just talked to Dell and I did really well on my phone interview. Now everything's fine!!!!1!one!1!1

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Gold Tech Support, here I come.

*reading naked by the pool*:cool:

I think it's safe to say that I may be ovulating. *MEANFACE*

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heather LouAnna said:
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Gold Tech Support, here I come.

Dell tech support without knowing anything about PC's, some of my clients use Dell and this explains many a phone call.....:rolleyes:

Can you do your tech support while naked by the pool too?:tongue:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
dong20 said:
Dell tech support without knowing anything about PC's, some of my clients use Dell and this explains many a phone call.....:rolleyes:

Can you do your tech support while naked by the pool too?:tongue:

Why would I be going for the job if I didn't know anything about trouble-shooting system errors? That's just ridiculous....lol

And yeah, I'm sure I could walk you through an error on your pc, on the phone, naked by my pool. Cake.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Heather LouAnna said:
I'm losing my god damn mind today. lol Nothing's going right.

I read myself to sleep last night. I'm 600 pages deep into Atlas Shrugged and
I don't want to spoil the plot for you, so I won't tell you that "the butler did it!":wink:

I hope you read The Fountainhead too Heather.:smile:

Good stuff.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
dreamer20 said:
I don't want to spoil the plot for you, so I won't tell you that "the butler did it!":wink:

I hope you read The Fountainhead too Heather.:smile:

Good stuff.
Oh, I read that one first, baby. ;) I wanted to read them in the order she wrote them. The way it was explained to me was "Well, Ayn wrote this book, The Fountainhead, which received rave reviews. Then some people said that they really liked her ideals but were confused how they could apply to other situations of life, i.e. the whole spectrum. So she wrote Atlas Shrugged to use the same ideals in a larger frame of occurences, mixed with political ideals."

Both of them really remind me of the short Vonnegut story, Harrison Bergeron. You should read it, if you have time. It's quite short and free online. :)

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dreamer20 said:
P.S. dcwrestlefan poor Nancy Sinatra needs to learn how to mime. She was extremely out of sync.

give the goil a break. its from 1966. :smile:

(breaking into my motel6 lounge lizard act) yesterday. come on sing with me. all my troubles seemed so far awaaaaayy....

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Here's one:

I slept for 3 or 4 hours last night on my front porch (oww...) and when I woke up earlier I was covered in mosquito bites. :mad:

Oh, and: shit is too expensive nowadays, politicians suck, movies aren't funny anymore, and I ain't been laid since I was a teenager.