got shot in the eye! cures?

D_Olly_Oxenfrie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rinse with sterilized water (boiled and cooled down). Lubricate eye with synthetic tears (eyedrops called Tears Naturale). If eye remains sensitive and red or swollen shut or starts emitting anything other than tears, you may need anti-allergy eyedrops or in the event of an infection, antibiotic drops. You will probably need the advice of a pharmacist or doctor to determine which one it is you are dealing with. Do not delay, get it attended to, if it is still in the condition you describe so many hours after the event it may well get worse rather than better if left unattended. Hope this helps! I am not a doctor or medic and accept no responsibility for this advice!!

SwordSwallower

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, that's quite a reaction! I'd recommend using an eyewash like a sterile saline solution. I've gotten hit in the eye before, but never had that reaction. Only a slight stinging sensation, but after a few drops of saline, no problem...except that cum tends to wanna stick in your eyelashes. What's up with that?

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happened to a Girlfriend of mine once...she had symptoms of conjunctivitis but it just cleared up within a day or so...:wink: