got shot in the eye! cures?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Teasdale Tittithorne, Mar 19, 2007.

1. D_Teasdale Tittithorne

I had some great sex this morning, but got shot in the eye, and now my eye is swollen shut.. It's been a few hours, and no improvement. Does anyone have any advice?

Ouch!

2. D_Olly_Oxenfrie

D_Olly_Oxenfrie New Member

Rinse with sterilized water (boiled and cooled down). Lubricate eye with synthetic tears (eyedrops called Tears Naturale). If eye remains sensitive and red or swollen shut or starts emitting anything other than tears, you may need anti-allergy eyedrops or in the event of an infection, antibiotic drops. You will probably need the advice of a pharmacist or doctor to determine which one it is you are dealing with. Do not delay, get it attended to, if it is still in the condition you describe so many hours after the event it may well get worse rather than better if left unattended. Hope this helps! I am not a doctor or medic and accept no responsibility for this advice!!

3. transformer_99

Gold Member

That'll teach you to go hunting with Dick Cheney ? :biggrin1:

4. SwordSwallower

Wow, that's quite a reaction! I'd recommend using an eyewash like a sterile saline solution. I've gotten hit in the eye before, but never had that reaction. Only a slight stinging sensation, but after a few drops of saline, no problem...except that cum tends to wanna stick in your eyelashes. What's up with that?

5. Tonkatoy

Tonkatoy New Member

Albums:
    Happened to a Girlfriend of mine once...she had symptoms of conjunctivitis but it just cleared up within a day or so...:wink:

6. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

If you wear contact lenses, avoid them for a few days. Stick to glasses. Keep a cool compress over the eye to reduce any external swelling. Try an anitihistamine or over-the-counter allergy relief medicine.

7. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

did you try washing your eye ?

8. D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Yeah, thanks all. I tried washing my eye with sterilized water as well as saline and eventually had to get antibiotic drops. All's well now.

Draft saved Draft deleted