Got some problems with my girlfriend after we had been on a break.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by mrarsenal, Mar 20, 2007.

1. mrarsenal

mrarsenal New Member

I have some girlfriend problems...

I have had a girlfriend for about 3 years now, but for about a year ago we were on a brake for 6 months or so. After we got together again the sex haven't been the same. Her vulva seems to be to large for us to have the same good sex as we had before. I probebly aint got the biggest dick in the world with my 3,5 inch long and 4 inch around. And i know that she have had sex with a guy with a 9X6,5 inch cock when we were on a brake. Know that the vagina is were elastic, but she haven't got any tighter the last six months. Any girls/women that know any about this subject? Will she get tight again? or is my penis to small to fill her again? Love this girl of all my heart and she has been my best friend for about 10 years..really want this relationship to work. Sex isnt everything, but would be nice to give her an vaginal orgasme again....
    Girls what can we do :confused:

2. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I'm not a girl but as far as I know she can do excersises to get tighter again, it's mainly her problem I geuss. If your as close as it seems then it won't be an issue to try and improve her sexual ability but she would probably need some time to atleast get a little used to the size difference.

3. lizardessqueen

lizardessqueen New Member

Albums:
    This is a common problem for women after childbirth. Go to this site and suggest that she do these exercises... I do kegels while I drive, while I'm sitting at the computer... It's amazing how tight you can get. My boyfriend says each time we have sex, he feels like I'm a virgin. He loves it. :) The vagina is a muscle like any other in your body, you can keep it toned and firm. It's basically the same action as if you're trying to keep from peeing your pants when you really have to go!

How to Kegel

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Kegals are the way to go... I also do them all the time... no matter where I am.... I get the virgin comment all the time too..

5. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Guys can do it to get a stronger erection, point more up and being stronger I think.

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

well i hope you learned a lesson from this:

dont break up with your girlfriend you love so much

7. mrarsenal

mrarsenal New Member

thanks for your posts

8. mrarsenal

mrarsenal New Member

I didnt break up with her, she broke up with me....but does not matter, because we are toghether now :biggrin1:

9. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Wow...a large vulva? That's a definite first!

Draft saved Draft deleted