Got to play with a big one.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_o8i7tjgyh, Jun 2, 2011.

1. D_o8i7tjgyh

D_o8i7tjgyh New Member

This site has really increased my fascination with large cocks :)
    Yesterday I found myself doing something I never thought I would to satisfy that fascination. I'm blaming LPSG!
    A couple of male friends had hinted and joked about a someone I only vaguely knew having a huge penis. Now I'm usually a fairly good girl, but I found myself very turned on with the idea of getting a look at it.
    Anyway after a couple of drinks together on the weekend and same again last night I did just that. I told him that I wasn't interested in a relationship or anything and wanted it to be kept just between us. He is a pretty nice guy but just not my type really. A bit quiet and boring. He seemed OK with this and very enthusiastic (understandably I suppose lol)
    We sat in his car for a while then he put my hand on his leg and I took it from there. As I unzipped him I could already feel there was something large down there. As I pulled his cock out of his pants I realised that I could hardly get my hand around him, and he was only semi hard at this point. Lengthwise he seemed big but nothing too surprising.
    I told him that i just wanted to play with his cock a bit and that we weren't going to have sex. I was getting pretty excited by this point though. Haha.
    As I stroked him a bit he got a lot harder. I would guess about 7" or 8" long? But it was the thickness and weight of his cock that was the amazing thing. Just seemed hefty! Very nice.
    I pulled down my top and let him suck my boobs. We were both getting very turned on. He came at that point. Felt great.
    Well I can't stop thinking about it today and I'm pretty sure I will be going back for more. Hopefully in the daylight so i can enjoy the full visual spectacle. I really want to make the most of it next time.
    Is there a big cockaholics anonymous? I might just need help. :smile:

2. B_angelvegas

B_angelvegas New Member

Nice story, you don't need help. Relax, be yourself and get back for more. We are looking to hear more of your big cocks experience.

3. lelyal

lelyal Active Member

Glad you liked it. Wish there were more women like you. I would love to share.

4. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with angelvegas, as long as you can find big dicked guys out there who are happy to satisfy your curiosity without expecting too much in return I'd say GO FOR IT!!! I, for one, certainly volunteer.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted