Gotta love these "family values" republicans

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My objection is having "family values" anywhere in the sphere of politics. I would prefer if we could somehow manage to just have "values"; that being said I don't like any politician trying to mandate anyones private life. However when they are a hypocrite about their politics and their own actions then I take issue with them. If all of us could just have a private life without politicians trying to somehow regulate what is right and wrong...they could do whatever they wanted and I could care less.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, at least you haven't the ultra conservative born again and again and again and again christian, Senator Ensign, [Las Vegas] who has no problem hiring his best friend and best friend's wife on his staff, then screwing the best friend's wife for a couple of years -- all the time living in the small apartment building in DC where the "extra special" neo con ultra christian Senators and Congressman live, pray, plot, --- and obviously feel above the simple moral respect they espouse. They're probably all jack off buddies.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, at least you haven't the ultra conservative born again and again and again and again christian, Senator Ensign, [Las Vegas] who has no problem hiring his best friend and best friend's wife on his staff, then screwing the best friend's wife for a couple of years -- all the time living in the small apartment building in DC

Oooh, sounds like fun. I bet they have Dean+Deluca catered lunch breaks in between orgies. :eek: where the "extra special" neo con ultra christian Senators and Congressman live, pray, plot, --- and obviously feel above the simple moral respect they espouse. They're probably all jack off buddies.

Oh, I bet they do MORE than just jerk off. :rolleyes:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dave NoCal: BTW, thanks for the Youtube link. An even longer version of his "and she likes to get spanked, too. She's a real dirty little girl" sotto voce recounting of his sexual exploits was shown on the local news bloopers reel, here in Barcelona. At the local "bocadillo and glass of cava" worker's bar I go at 7:00 AM in the morning the breakfast crowd getting "fortified" for the day's work were falling all over themselves with laughter.