Government vaccination programme - the truth?

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
Dude, the last thing the NYS Assembly has a handle on is the truth. This is the same body that wanted to call Sarah Palin as an expert witness on health care legislation.

The inmates are running the asylum up there.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gary Null isn't he one of the raw foodie, vitamin, "natural health" freaks?

Vaccinations have saved millions, possibly billions of lives. Think no? uhm remember smallpox?

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And in the "couldn't make up his mind" column, anti-government conservative who wants the feds out of healthcare complains that the government should step up efforts to provide vaccinations:

Rep. Joe Wilson Blames Obama For Vaccine Shortage -- After Voting Against Vaccine Funding | TPMDC

Not surprising. Neither is it surprising that Joe Lieberman, who is against a public option, is going against 64% of his people that want it.

Things like this are why I say our votes mean little anymore. The person you vote for will simply be paid big bucks to change their mind, and it'll happen to the guy you replace him with too.

This country is really depressing sometimes.

D

deleted15807

Vaccinations have saved millions, possibly billions of lives.

It is just absolutely shocking the studity out there. Human life spans have been dramatically increased thanks to vaccinations and now we have charlatans out there convincing the benighted they are dangerous? Unfucking believable :confused:

Reactions: TurkeyWithaSunburn

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It is just absolutely shocking the studity out there. Human life spans have been dramatically increased thanks to vaccinations and now we have charlatans out there convincing the benighted they are dangerous? Unfucking believable :confused:

While the dangers of vaccines are being overstated, saying there are no dangers is silly. There are dangers and some people get screwed up by them, even if it's a small percentage.

D

deleted15807

While the dangers of vaccines are being overstated, saying there are no dangers is silly. There are dangers and some people get screwed up by them, even if it's a small percentage.

Look there is a danger from getting out of your bed every morning. If you are that frightened you need to get under your bed and die there.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More people will get seriously ill because they SPREAD h1n1 because they believed the hype that vaccinations=bad.

D

deleted15807

People should get their medical advice from their doctors who are actually certified to dispense medical advice.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's the flu, unless I'm old or very young I wouldn't get a vaccination for the flu, regardless.
So if you contract h1n1 you don't care if you spread it and what happens to those people? You are contagious BEFORE you know you're sick. And while you have it you will put yourself on a self imposed quarantine from your family and not go out in public? I just got over h1n1 and was sick in bed for a MONTH. It is NO joke.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So if you contract h1n1 you don't care if you spread it and what happens to those people? You are contagious BEFORE you know you're sick. And while you have it you will put yourself on a self imposed quarantine from your family and not go out in public? I just got over h1n1 and was sick in bed for a MONTH. It is NO joke.

I was sick for years straight with a bacterial infection of the intestines, the swine flu is a cakewalk.

I'm not getting a vaccination in case. The regular flu kills as well, yet I've never gotten a vaccination. Hell the only ones I've gotten is ones that were mandated and I had little choice over.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was sick for years straight with a bacterial infection of the intestines, the swine flu is a cakewalk.

I'm not getting a vaccination in case. The regular flu kills as well, yet I've never gotten a vaccination. Hell the only ones I've gotten is ones that were mandated and I had little choice over.
Thanks for your concern, the swine flu was NOT a cakewalk for me.