Government vaccination programme - the truth?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're welcome :)
I hope you realize how callous you sounded. I just posted I was sick for a MONTH with h1n1 and then you call it a cakewalk? Very nice. I was being sarcastic and really meant, thanks for your LACK of concern.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope you realize how callous you sounded. I just posted I was sick for a MONTH with h1n1 and then you call it a cakewalk? Very nice. I was being sarcastic and really meant, thanks for your LACK of concern.

It's obvious you were sarcastic, I didn't need that clarification.

I'm speaking of myself, it would be a cakewalk for me. Thought that was obvious, I guess not.

D

deleted15807

And it is the self that is the only concern.:sad:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's obvious you were sarcastic, I didn't need that clarification.

I'm speaking of myself, it would be a cakewalk for me. Thought that was obvious, I guess not.
Would it be a cakewalk to all the people that YOU expose to it? Or are they of no concern to you?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to suffer a cardiac arrest later this year, but it will be a cakewalk, after that year I spent in a Dutch prison with a full dose of bubonic plague.

I'm a little worried. though, about the schizophrenia I will get in 2012. No cakewalk there. I love the magic prognosticatory foresight. It was the best super power I could ever have purchased.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would it be a cakewalk to all the people that YOU expose to it? Or are they of no concern to you?

I don't have the swine flu, and if I did I wouldn't interact with anyone.

I'm going to suffer a cardiac arrest later this year, but it will be a cakewalk, after that year I spent in a Dutch prison with a full dose of bubonic plague.

I'm a little worried. though, about the schizophrenia I will get in 2012. No cakewalk there. I love the magic prognosticatory foresight. It was the best super power I could ever have purchased.

Hyperbole is always welcome, thank you.

My point is, the swine flu is the flu. The regular flu, something everyone has got has killed many people as well. There are certain people more prone to it being bad, I'm not one of them, I'm not getting a vaccination.

Should we all get the regular flu vaccine every year because someone might catch it too?

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Damn, and I only purchased the ability to fly and nothing else. So much for thinking in advance.

If we are to believe the prognostications of Scully and Fox, the influenza vaccine is only a means for the hidden world government to get DNA samples and keep an eye on the majority of humanity's progress as a species. Well, if it's true, I certain the scientists behind the curtains are amused at how stupidity and ignorance seem to be dominant genetic traits.

Mercyful fate obviously believes he has super DNA that fends off the pernicious evil in the world known as disease.

I got the H1N1 inoculation several weeks before my old girl friend from college daize showed up and insisted upon taking the road trip of death-style vacation. She contracted the Swine Flu in the hospital where she works in/near Washington Heights, NY. After 8 weeks she was still hacking up lung bunnies. Imagine how much fun I had suffering through her ritualistic phlegm attacks. Yup. Just lovely. I, however, have been lucky. I have not caught the flu. I haven't had a problem with influenza since the one year I did not get a shot back in 1974. Stupid me. Ended up in hospital with serious pneumonia. But my DNA is obviously not as "master race" as that of Mercyfulfate. Since he thinks that he's so smart, he just might be a piece of art -- Burma Shave.

Flu shots actually do work.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gee I sure love blowing comments out of proportion. :lol:

It's an epidemic of the LPSG politics section. Take said comment and blow it up into something far beyond. It's always fun to see.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow the misrepresentation and hyperbole is picking up steam.

Heck, I haven't even read Ayn Rand before! Guess I should pick her works up when I get inoculated for everything under the sun!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You were sick... for a MONTH due to swine flu? WTF is wrong with you?

Fuck that. Fuck your vaccines for piggy flu. I am not taking it, I am not going to be guilted into taking it, and I don't give a fuck about you. I am not going to inject myself with a vaccine for every single tiny little sickness and sniffles that might come along.

Are you even sure it was Swine flu? Are you sure it wasn't swine flu combined with another sickness or ailment?

Its the fucking germaphobes and hypochondriacs making the super bugs that will make it harder and harder to kill bugs. I mean jesus christ, if you get the piggy flu, suffer and get better. Vaccinating against it is only goign to make stronger mutations. And while you are at it, throw away your anti bacterial soaps and hand lotions too, you are just making things worse.

Swine flu is BIG PHARMA HYPE. Its a big hype machine. over 1000 people have died from it, although most have not been actually confirmed H1N1, and 36,000 die from flu every year. Even worse, the majority who have been confirmed dead from swine flu already had complications.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I said "Cars are not dangerous" then your comment would be valid.

Saying there is no danger from vaccinations is a lie, that's my point.

I don't recall anyone making that claim.

Saying that anti-vaccination hysteria is imbecilic is not the same as saying there is zero risk.

But, In fact MORE people die and suffer injury from NOT being vaccinated than from being vaccinated.

Ergo, Vaccination is undoubtedly SAFER than the alternative.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And how do we know that? How can we possibly know the effects of accumulated vaccinations? How can we possibly know the long term effects and side effects of mass vaccinations and pill popping and antibiotics and pain killers and meth and anti depressants?

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And how do we know that? How can we possibly know the effects of accumulated vaccinations? How can we possibly know the long term effects and side effects of mass vaccinations and pill popping and antibiotics and pain killers and meth and anti depressants?

I never realized that one of the M's in my MMR shot stood for meth!

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't recall anyone making that claim.

Saying that anti-vaccination hysteria is imbecilic is not the same as saying there is zero risk.

But, In fact MORE people die and suffer injury from NOT being vaccinated than from being vaccinated.

If there's little risk you'll die from swine flu, and there's a risk your child could be born with some irreversible ailment, why get the vaccine?

Their hysteria seems media produced honestly, and sargon made no distinction between telling people about potential dangers in vaccines and people going hysterical about them, so I threw the blanket and generalized. Their responses answer for themselves.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you are taking any kind of ADHD medication, you are ingesting meth... or close enough.

I don't take any medication. I don't pop any kind of pills. The last pill I had was probably an ibuprofen, and that was like months ago. But that is an interesting fact to know, if it is true.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Swine flu is BIG PHARMA HYPE.

This is unsupported nonsense.

The fear mongering media hyped the LACK of a vaccine, and now they are hyping the fear OF a vaccine... they are simply selling you fear.

You do not need the vaccine if you are not in a particularly high risk group...
But, thus far, 1,000 in the US HAVE died from the flu... ( and, yes, having other illnesses puts you in a high risk group ) and NO ONE has died from the vaccine.

Flu vaccination DOES reduce the number who die from flu. Those numbers are REAL lives saved.

Further... sooner or later, there WILL BE an aggressively virulent disease outbreak. It is very good practice for the Government to develop the systems for rapid development and deployment of vaccines, so when the real shit hits the fan, we will have a fighting chance.

And, BTW vaccines DO NOT promote mutation and the emergence of more resistant or virulent influenzas...

In point of fact, the MORE people who get and transmit the flu, the more successful it is at spreading, the more mutations and variation will occur and the more likely a virulent strain is to emerge.

Vaccines do nothing but assist the body's own immune system in more rapidly and massively responding to exposure to the virus.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does the Vaccine Matter? - The Atlantic (November 2009)

Indeed, that’s already happening. Daniel Janies, an associate professor of biomedical informatics at Ohio State University, tracks the genetic mutations that allow flu virus to develop resistance to drugs. Flu can become resistant to Tamiflu in a matter of days, he says. Handing out the drug early in the pandemic, when H1N1 poses only a minimal threat to the vast majority of patients, strikes him as “shortsighted.” Indeed, samples of resistant H1N1 were cropping up by midsummer, increasing the likelihood that come late fall, many people will be infected with a resistant strain of swine flu. Alarmed at that prospect, the World Health Organization issued an alert on August 21, recommending that Tamiflu and Relenza be used only in severe cases and in patients who are at high risk of serious complications. By mid-August, two U.S. swine flu patients had developed Tamiflu-resistant strains.
There is a lot more good, scientific stuff in here. Don't believe the hype. The FDA is against real tests and data gathering.

It's called regulation capture. The FDA is OWNED by big pharma now.

In point of fact, the MORE people who get and transmit the flu, the more successful it is at spreading, the more mutations and variation will occur and the more likely a virulent strain is to emerge.

Not. using medications en masse is what causes the particular strains that resist those particular medications. Not using medications allows the regular strain to multiply and crowd out the mutations, which means that people that actually need the antibiotics to help them have a better chance of knocking out the regular strain.

Last edited: