Goy v gay

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have any of you seen this? I stumbled on it today. I have not read through the entire site but it basically appears to be a site for men who like/love other men but are not gay. As there seems to be a lot of "straight" guys here who like the company of other men, will cuddle with another guy and even get naked with another guy, I'd like to hear your take on this.

g0ys.org -GUys into gUys - not gAys...

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I stumbled on that site a long time back and I found it to be very offensive to me so I never joined. I certainly don't deny them their "gOydom if you will" but they condemn others that are not exactly like them, to the point of "skinhead mentalities". I have not been back there since.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aha. As I said I have not read through the entire site but took it as an excuse for so called Christian guys to be ok with sleeping with other guys. Insofar as there's a skinhead mentality, I didn't see it - yet.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks like a site that helps people convince themselves they're something they're not. And was made c. 1998.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i don't mind defining a way for people to describe what they are into and what they are comfortable with- it's just unfortunate that this usually means another LABEL that either tears at someone, or makes someone else angry or frustrated.

There are things about this "goy" idea that i like- if nothing else it's a return to guys wanting to let guys be guys and say that it can be socially appropriate for guys to hang together without necessarily choosing to be gay or sexual (just like our culture used to find normal and what many cultures still doesn't see as odd or unusual...)

BUT

For the guys that already feel persecuted or cheated from currently having equal and fair treatment from society and under the law, it seems like being "goy not gay" would be a threat.

Daddies' all over gotta start getting their belts out and rearing their sons well, so that men learn to be men- which includes being RESPECTFUL of others and how they wish to live their life. Men be men, and women be women. Men treat each other with dignity and learn that our world is big enough for everybody.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
My response, imported from the other thread where you posted the "g0y" link today:

Oh yes, those g0ys - the ones who can't relate to anything "gay", because as everyone knows, anything "gay" involves prancing around in rhinestone stilettos and rainbow feather boas listening to Lady Gaga. Also lots and lots of nasty buttfuckery is required, and "real men" don't do buttfuckery.
They just suck cocks and grind their dicks together with their "bros".

But hey, it's not "gay", it's "g0y"! LOL.

So interesting that he spells it with a "zero", dontcha think?

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Exactly fringe. Did you get a load (no pun intended) of the pink triangle? In their case I honestly believe it refers directly to the holocaust, etc. I didn't find it hard to find either when I was browsing their site. While I certainly would never condemn a couple of guys that are "frotting", etc., they do not show a gay guy the same respect. Now I do understand the "tone of the board" there but did test the waters briefly and posted a few things in a few of the threads that I knew would touch off the "mentality". And it did.

They banned me but I was half expecting it.

The "skinhead mentality" and reactionary fearfulness and vilification of homosexuals there is not in the least bit hard to find: Absolutely No Apologies to the Butt Phuck Tyranny.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I thought GOY meant not Jewish! :shocked: These males are so frightened of a label that they are trying to redefine one that already exists?
Being anti semetic would not be out of character there, so I have wondered if it's intentional.

Remember they spell it with a 'zero', also weirdly symbolic.