Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The real name of this ridiculous product is the Forget-Me-Not Panty. I just can't see anybody wearing these and not noticing there is a hard plastic tracking device in the flower design. :confused:

that's a RIOT nj!:biggrin1: This needs a commercial...

Man: "Bye honey!"
Super hot wife: "Okay - I'm off to my class...the "dewey decimal system for the 21st century!" (fake enthusiasm)
((DOOR SLAMS))

...next...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
that's a RIOT nj!:biggrin1: This needs a commercial...

Man: "Bye honey!"
Super hot wife: "Okay - I'm off to my class...the "dewey decimal system for the 21st century!" (fake enthusiasm)
((DOOR SLAMS))

...next...

okay...I'll add the next...

Man: "NOW I WILL USE A SATELLITE IN SPACE TO TRACK MY DAUGHTERS activities...." ((EVIL LAUGH!))

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you guys read the testimonials? LOL
When my daughter hit puberty I nearly had a heart attack. She started looking like a woman and suddenly she was wearing revealing clothing and staying out late with her friends.

Rather than become an over-protective parent , I decided to try forget-me-not panties™.

They work wonderfully. My wife and I bought our Sarah several pairs so we can watch her around the clock, and if we see her temperature rising too high, we intervene by calling her cellphone or just picking her up wherever she is. My only comment is it would be great to have a video camera, maybe you can work that into V.2.

Thanks forget-me-not panties™, now we have true peace of mind.

Ew a VIDEO camera?