Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not going to even bother because all I see lately on this site are a group gay guys ganging up on straight or bi guys, belittling their opinions and you only care about the opinions of others when they mimic what preconceived ideas you have. If they challenge your thinking even one bit, you attack them viciously. It's the most narrow-minded, polarizing mindset I've seen. It's like those gay guys LOVE to be eternal victims and get validated by their victimization.

Yep agreed.

I started a thread on sexual preferences and how I preferred masculine manly hairy sexy men (sorry I’m horny haha)

And guess what? The glitter queens brigaded, accusing me of hating gay people and having “internalised homophobia”. Pretty sure “racism” and “misogyny” got thrown in there too.

And what once was a promising thread that could’ve included good stories and pics turned into the effeminate gays shitting and vomiting all over other people’s sexual preferences, just because they were excluded from them.

Reactions: LuckyGuy and jtm011

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep agreed.

I started a thread on sexual preferences and how I preferred masculine manly hairy sexy men (sorry I’m horny haha)

And guess what? The glitter queens brigaded, accusing me of hating gay people and having “internalised homophobia”. Pretty sure “racism” and “misogyny” got thrown in there too.

And what once was a promising thread that could’ve included good stories and pics turned into the effeminate gays shitting and vomiting all over other people’s sexual preferences, just because they were excluded from them.
That's exactly the point. You have certain preferences. It's how you're wired, nothing wrong with it. It's like a guy saying he only likes women and gay guys accusing him of homophobia or someone saying they only are attracted to white people and someone says that's racist.

Reactions: SonyToyo

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That's exactly the point. You have certain preferences. It's how you're wired, nothing wrong with it. It's like a guy saying he only likes women and gay guys accusing him of homophobia or someone saying they only are attracted to white people and someone says that's racist.

Exactly

For example, I’m generally not attracted to Asians. But there is a certain type, the kind of westernised masculine mixed race asian with a deep voice, manly, muscles etc.

They can be some of the hottest blokes ever.

Edit: like this
335EC841-4D00-4400-AA66-183F467D8B5B.jpeg

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You’ve got to be kidding me.

Women don’t have penises. Men don’t have vaginas.

You are aware that trans people exist right

Your brain mustn’t be very efficient then, seeing as your position is out of touch.

Says the guy who doesn't understand intersectionality or privilege or that trans people, you know, exist

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To get back on topic. Count me in on a circle jerk. I enjoy jacking off with other guys. Watching each other shoot. Can be a very good bonding experience. Nothing but a few guys standing or sitting for that matter around naked spanking the monkey for all he's worth until he shoots.

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
@SonyToyo How did you edit your post after you posted it? I have no clue how to do it. No option shows up like that on my browser. You got to teach me how.

Send in a photo a verify yourself. Just google “LPSG verification” and follow the steps :)

Reactions: jtm011

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
To get back on topic. Count me in on a circle jerk. I enjoy jacking off with other guys. Watching each other shoot. Can be a very good bonding experience. Nothing but a few guys standing or sitting for that matter around naked spanking the monkey for all he's worth until he shoots.

Yep exactly

Love the fact that me and my buddies did dick to dick

Still one of my favourite things til this day

Reactions: Gj816 and jtm011

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No it isn’t

Yes, oh my god yes it is. You are literally saying that Asian men are less, unless they've been 'westernised,' and they're only partly Asian.

If you don't understand how racist that is...well tbh I'm not surprised, given your obvious and repellent transphobia. You disgust me.

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
...and you're telling me that my position is out of touch? you can fuck all the way off with your transphobia

Lmao. Biology isn’t “transphobia”

Stop ruining this thread with your cancerous identity politics.

Reactions: japetty and jtm011

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, oh my god yes it is. You are literally saying that Asian men are less, unless they've been 'westernised,' and they're only partly Asian.

If you don't understand how racist that is...well tbh I'm not surprised, given your obvious and repellent transphobia. You disgust me.

I’m “literally” not saying any of that. I’m glad I disgust you, it means I’m in the correct position. You probably voted for Trudeau :joy:

Now go away and stop poisoning this thread.

Reactions: jtm011