Grabbing the head and moving it when your about to come

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Luvalarge-n-thick1, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Luvalarge-n-thick1

Luvalarge-n-thick1 New Member

Albums:
    Hi.
    Guys I do not know if this is something me when giving a bj. When their at the threshold to come I am thinking what I am I going to do all this liquid They grab the top and the back head pushing it forward and backward faster, and faster.
    I am thinking, I am there anyway sucking on you and I want to make you cum.
    I think what the hell are you doing you want to push my back and forth from this great blow job so you can hurry up that you can shoot it out over me. Really starts to hurt the throat and the top my head. :mad:

#1 Luvalarge-n-thick1, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  2. Ickday

Ickday Member

If I read that right.....

Its just a natural reaction for a guy to want it harder and faster. Usually the one giving the blowjob won't mind being controllled/dominated for a few seconds while they cum, yes?

3. meerin

meerin New Member

I agree. When I'm about to come, I grind my hips against my partner's face. It's kind of uncontrollable because I just want to cum so bad at that point and need just that extra little bit of pressure to get there.

But if it hurts, tell him to sit on his hands or cuff him to the bed.

4. Sugababy22

Sugababy22 New Member

ya I had a couple boys try that with me. sure I let them fuck my throat a bit cause I really do suppress pain if it happens cause I want my man to have a real good time. After they came, they almost always winded and wanting to just relax. That's when I'll keep sucking everywhere cause I know you he is all sensitive and ticklish. It's kind of fun making a nice big man who so tough start giggling like a girl.

Draft saved Draft deleted