Grabbing yourself in public

YoungAmazing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, I never find the need to. I've noticed it's very common around straight guys, especially if they're wearing athletic shorts. I find it kind of a turn on, but I really don't see why they need to do it so much.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have to adjust myself sometimes in public, and that's always a challenge of how to do it unobtrusively. But I don't grab my junk like I sometimes see guys do.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you know those times when you have to adjust your cock-position? I am sure it common to have a particular comfortable angle.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have only to re-adjust it. One guy that I used to work was constantly grabbing his junk to the point it made the women feel very uncomfortable. He probably still does it but I don't think he even realizes that he is doing it most of the time.

hbbeachbum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I never find the need to. I've noticed it's very common around straight guys, especially if they're wearing athletic shorts. I find it kind of a turn on, but I really don't see why they need to do it so much.

I've noticed this too- sometimes it seems like they are tugging on it more to keep a semi going so it looks like they are packing more than they really are. One guy who i saw do this tugged on it and looked down at his crotch then tugged again untill the buldge was more noticeable- he was standing with what I'm assuming as other buds at the gym.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the only time I do it is a) when my nuts get pinched or b) when my foreskin rolls 'in' pulling pubic hair with it (in that case I try to find an unseen place and slide my hand inside my slacks and pull the hair out....

also will do the 'leg jiggle' if I am in a hot environment to get some air down there

i stay mostly shaved, so sticking can be a problem. i have no problems adjusted when needed... depending on the surroundings... general public- all day long. :)

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't try to if I can avoid it, but I have pretty low hanging balls and they fall asleep sometimes if I'm sitting (such as in class) so I need to get a hand down there and reposition.

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yesterday I was walking home and there was this man grabbing is junk repeatedly outside a bar, it was kinda dark, but I think he was semi hard, it was really hot but I don't really do that myself, I try to be discrete.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't grab for the sake of grabbing but I adjust for comfort if I need to, wherever I am.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed it's very common around straight guys, especially if they're wearing athletic shorts. I find it kind of a turn on, but I really don't see why they need to do it so much.
I would say that it's only a need if they're wearing snug underwear with their athletic shorts, like briefs or boxerbriefs. I live in gym shorts outside of work and always wear boxers with them. Nothing gets pinched, and I rarely need to adjust. The other possibility is that they just like to touch themselves and make others aware of the dick in their shorts. I've seen guys in the gym doing this, and I like it when I see it.