gradumutated

da_blissmachine: just thought some of you might want to know i graduated high school 8)

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't forget to change the little sentence under your name, are you going to be an undergrad now or something else?

AnonyMs: Congrats, dablissmachine. My graduation present to you of the Oxford English Dictionary is in the mail to you! :D

H8Monga: Me too jonb... like minds :)

Still congratulations! I remember those days... sweet sweet days...

Ineligible: Congratulations, dablissmachine! It's the culmination of a great deal of work successfully completed.

I take it that you consider yourself not merely passed on to the next rung, but also changed, converted; perhaps from a shy high school senior into a confident college man?

da_blissmachine: i will just have to be careful not to get too many STDs at college

Finedessert: My Boy, Nobody PLANS on getting STD's, so always remember to have Fresh Condoms in your wallet, They are dated ya know.

And if you use lube make sure it's a water based type.

Have fun in College and play Safe.

Grandpa

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Way to go, bliss!

Now, while some of your former classmates are planning the ten-year reunion, have a good time forming future memories at college.

Stay happy and stay safe.

Ja, you betcha!

Pecker

drrionelli: Way to go da_blissmachine (which, for the more youthful of you, is how, in the vernacular of many days gone by, we used to express congratulations).

I hope that wherever the next stage of your life leads, that it, too, is worth celebrating.

(ahem) Con'grad'ulations! ::)

Good luck, too!

jackinman: Congratulations dablissmachine!!!!! Great job well done.
I wish you the best and good luck in college.