Graham Shiels - Liam, True Blood's bald vamp

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As I wrote in another thread, I know that I'm totally alone on this, but something about Liam (Graham Shiels), the bald vamp, um, maybe it was his wild power-banging sex tape, but something about him really got me going. I just mean, he wasn't the most attractive character, but actually, on his own, he's quite a looker. :wink:

Attachments

Reactions: ItalTony9

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is he gay? He's got Gayface...

I like baldies but he lacks that rugged edge that a baldy needs.

He's quite cute though.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is he gay? He's got Gayface...

I like baldies but he lacks that rugged edge that a baldy needs.

He's quite cute though.
I dunno, but those pics were "selective editing" on my part. Here are a couple of his more typical shots. I only chose the "cute" ones, in the first post.

Attachments

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's not to like? The guy's good-looking and has one hot ass bod to which any TrueBlood fan can attest. Where are the TrueBlood vidcaps? And... if he was willing to perform butt-ass naked in TrueBlood, there almost certainly have to be some much better frontal pix of him floating around somewhere. Maybe an old pissed off boyfriend can help here?

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having not seen True Blood, this is the first time I've even heard of this guy. He is freakin HOT! Thanks for bringing him to my attention Novice. Did I understand you mention that there is a sex tape out there? Even if not, I would love to see those show caps........ anyone?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Gayface = Lance Bass
I'm really NOT trying to be mean, or funny, with this, but I always thought that the shape of his eyes made him look slightly autistic. Maybe it's just genetic/ethnic background. But the first time I saw him, I was like, "Um, is he...?", and no, "gay" wasn't even close to what I was thinking of putting in the blank. Maybe it was just a bad photo, but that was my initial impression of him. :redface:

richie11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Glad to see this thread....I totally was hooked on him once I saw True Blood and him fucking that girl.....HOT HOT HOT.....too bad they killed him off....would have loved to see more of him.:bj: :crazy:

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It JUST finished the first season a few weeks ago, so I'm not sure if they've turned it around into a DVD set yet. I have no idea how long that sort of thing takes. Anyone?

Thanks Novice. I'll keep an eye out for it's eventual release. Sad to hear he was killed off.

idoevrythng

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i love trueblood, and every1 on that show is sooo hot, this guys not even the hottest!! eric and bill and anna paquin, so freaking hot!! btw im pretty sure the dvd release date is in march