Gran canarias nude beach

Hi all!

Me and my GF are visiting Gran Canaria at the end of August. I've been doing reasearch and you a have some nude beaches there where we really want to go! Any tips from you which one is best and why?

Thanks!!

nudemaleuk

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maspalomas beach.

You can walk nude from the Playa del Ingles end to the Meloneras end, or wander nude in the massive sand dunes area behind.

Kiosk 4 is the main nude area with chairs and drinks but you can be nude anywhere over a massive area. Plenty of space if you want it. Can even play nude beach ball. Very popular with Germans.

Strictly speaking it is 'clothing optional', so you get many dressed people doing the beach front walk to gawk at the nudes. Will be very hot in August!

Lots about this on the web.

Reactions: Gamel

Someone on another board has said that many places on the island are tolerant of nudity even if it is not an official nude or clothing optional place

Thank you both! I will definately go to the maspalomas dunes and also look for kiosk 4, had found a few things on the web indeed but was curious to your experiences, so thanks!!

D

deleted994618

I've been a couple of times. and it's great but worth noting that it does skew to a more senior audience. Spain and Greece are the most nudist friendly countries I've been too all beaches allow you to swim nude if you chose.

Never been to Spain, but agree with you about Greece. Everybody gets naked.