Grandma's Friend Help!

xHotxSexinessx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, my grandma has this friend of hers and she is this beautiful older woman who I am EXTREMELY attracted to. She only comes like once a year down to where I live and she is coming down on July 2nd. I have a plan to let her "catch" me jerking off at night while my grandma is sleeping. I tried it last year, but I wussed out when she came out of her room for water.

The problem is that I need some sort of excuse to be at my grandma's house for at least one night and I can't think of any real good reason to do as such. They both are quite old, so I might be able to get away with "helping them out", but other than that, I am stumped.

Has anyone had any experience with anything like this and can help me?

D

deleted59763

How old is she?Go visit,pull a plug wire off spark plug,on your car,say you will fix it tomorrow.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
that's a little bit too strange for me to really be able to think of anything to help you with...I'm sorry

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had relationships with older women, even though she is older, she still has her likes and dislikes, if she has not given you some sign of a sexual attraction of some kind you may be setting yourself and your relative up for a very embarrassing and upsetting situation.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just and addendum, I have been with the friend of a relative of mine and she was an older woman, I mean in her 60's, but very attractive, but she sent me signals and there was no doubt in my mind when I responded back that it was welcome and wanted, everything worked out very well, and we were discreet, but be careful .

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhhh, skullduggery amongst the elderly. *shrug* Like anything else in life, there are risks in your path of desire and methodology. (Shakes magic 8-ball) "All signs point to you're nuts" - this is not something I think I wish to even entertain the thought of. As if people that forget to knock when bursting in through a closed bathroom door in the family home wasn't embarrassing as hell enough - chasing the skirt of na-naa's friend? *rubs over eyes* Oi, maron...it takes all types. It takes all types..it takes all types.... :D

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
we are all attracted to what we are attracted to....one of the great mysteries of life...
(its like men who are into womens shoes...to each his own)

are you gettting any vibe from this woman of interest on her part? an excuse to wear a bathing suit maybe? show 'off'? maybe accidentally spill something on yourself and have to take a shower....then make sure there are no towels?

D

deleted136887

You could of course claim to be the big bad wolf looking for that lil red riding hood...(root?)