grandpa hung?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do I ask my granpa how big he is? :) lol I have seen his balls though.. like they are hung.. like golf balls hanging low!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never asked grandpa.Instead I showed grandma my package and she said"Wow can I try that out!?"So now I know I'm bigger than grandpa.

Can I go puke now!

Reactions: il2tx

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe the family tree he's compiling includes penis size. I guess the next logical step is to ask grandma for an estimate on vaginal depth.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No one that I know of other than grandma and all the other women grandpa was married to and the women that grandpa cheated with knows how big grandpa (on my dads side of the family) really was. I am told he bragged about how big he was, which was 9 inches. Since dad and my brothers and myself all avg'd between 7 3/4 and 8.25 inches, I would say grandpa did the usual rounding up his size with the usual male lie about how big he really was and was probably about 8 inches like his male descendants. Mom bragged about dads size and our wives and ex wives confirmed our sizes among each other during conversations with each other. The truth of the matter is: Most grandfathers would probably lie about their size if we asked them. Probably been done since the beginning of time. lol

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you seen your old man's dick ? It should be a good indicator if the idea of penis size is hereditary, but otherwise just ask him straight out. He may be offended, but at least you'll be honest about it.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea, I have seen him naked cuz he sleeps naked and he goes to pee at 3 am in the mornings.. but i never actually look down on it.. it would be like wtf? ha.. he uses a long tshirt kind of thing.. thats why i only see his balls dancing all aroud... like 7 inches hanging low. old I guess? he is 81 yr old.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think penis size is hereditary like most genetic traits like hair and eye colour, but again, like all things genetic, it is most of all the luck of the draw as it were as there are no true garuntees you'll end up getting the same as every other male in your family. Your Dad may indeed just have a small or average dick,your grandpa the whopper and then you inherited the big dick gene from grandpappy and not the daddy as it were.
In any case, a dick is a dick and regardless of size they all do the same job and serve the same purposes.

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You don't ask your grandpa this, what's wrong with you?

No of course you don't ask your grandpa's dick size. How utterly rude. Unless you have a particular reason for it. Like let say you want to buy him a pack of condums for his birthday, then you say "Grandpa, I'd like to buy you a pack of condums for your birthday, how bick is your dick?"

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, I think diff peeps have been curious at different times about what their same gender relatives have in their personal parts. We just don't voice it. I have seen a lot of my male relatives. ewwwww Even their penis gets wrinkles.