Granny sex, etc

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We all dream of fucking little tight petite pussies I knew e I sure do! But I actually find older veloupeous woman a fucking turn on. I love the curves the bigger boobs the bigger ass the good curvy figure. I have seen some older woman that are as sexy as hell. I can imagine my Cock fucking most of the ones that turn my head as well as Cock head. Woman look so much better this day in time and get better as they age. My wife is a couple teRs older tgdnni am and I love her pussy anc the way she fucks my cock. She knows what she's doing. She has taught me a few things.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a grandmother (GILF is a term others have called me from time to time... but most have called me a MI LF bc they do not believe I am a grandmother).
I am post menopausal.
For me... lubrication has never been a problem.. I think my vj walls and muscles are as strong as ever. I do not smell...
Of course the guy could attest to most of that... but my men do not hit it and then talk about it. :)
So do you have sex with younger men a lot? If so how do you meet them? Thanks

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So do you have sex with younger men a lot? If so how do you meet them? Thanks
Not so much in the past few years. Hubs and I are working on a few things.

Used to... when we traveled... met all of them online. Rule #1 don't fuck friends.

Reactions: doc465 and ronin001

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I fucked two GILFs while on vacation in Florida. Really enjoyed!
By the way, there are quite a few hot GILFs in Florida...

Yes there are lol. One of the perks of living here, have been able to fuck my share of 50-60 yr olds. I'd go much older too. workin on a nice woman in her 70s. The older women here are quite open minded plus a huge swinger population.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here, there, and everywhere.. except granny sites! :)

Thanks. That's my goal.. but maybe 25-45
Well say you meet a 25 yo at the supermarket, how would you go about bedding him? Do you invite him back to your place and then start undressing or do you develop a friendship first? It would be very interesting to know how you go about letting these guys know it's ok to have sex with you.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well say you meet a 25 yo at the supermarket, how would you go about bedding him? Do you invite him back to your place and then start undressing or do you develop a friendship first? It would be very interesting to know how you go about letting these guys know it's ok to have sex with you.
Well IRL, I've only bedded one guy who happened to be hired to do some work around the house. He made a pass and I didn't say no. (LOL)

others, are online, some here (but the hit & miss ratio is horrible here... for me anyway.. other dating sites, better luck with 2 other sites that I don't think I can mention here.) But I know I have to work harder than the typical hot 20 something girl just out for a good time. I have a lot of negatives against me. Married to a super mild cuck, so we don't really fit in that scene, married, so don't really fit in the single scene, older and attracted to younger (which I thought at first was rare, but found out later ... not... so there's what the goal was.)

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well IRL, I've only bedded one guy who happened to be hired to do some work around the house. He made a pass and I didn't say no. (LOL)

others, are online, some here (but the hit & miss ratio is horrible here... for me anyway.. other dating sites, better luck with 2 other sites that I don't think I can mention here.) But I know I have to work harder than the typical hot 20 something girl just out for a good time. I have a lot of negatives against me. Married to a super mild cuck, so we don't really fit in that scene, married, so don't really fit in the single scene, older and attracted to younger (which I thought at first was rare, but found out later ... not... so there's what the goal was.)

Since your husband is a willing cuckold, and you are very attractive, it seems like it should be fairly easy for you to get together with younger guys.
Just like if you were single.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Since your husband is a willing cuckold, and you are very attractive, it seems like it should be fairly easy for you to get together with younger guys.
Just like if you were single.
It's mostly me. Wrapping my head around the entire scenario is sometimes rather difficult.

Reactions: amazzzed2

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's mostly me. Wrapping my head around the entire scenario is sometimes rather difficult.

Maybe you are just making it more complicated than it has to be.
If your husband has given you a free pass, enjoy it!
I have been a cuckold, and was glad that my wife got to enjoy with someone else, what I couldn't give her.

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I hear the tern GRANNY I think of the first pic. But when I hear GILF my mind goes to the 2nd pic.

View attachment 799679 View attachment 799680
Exactly my point @Betty_Cocker , I wouldn't be at all interested in the stereotype granny pic, but the woman in your gilf pic is hot as... I also like the term glam gran Lol.
I've read what you've written on this thread and I agree with others, your husband is a submissive cuck so go enjoy it!
You're an attractive older woman who I would thoroughly enjoy introducing to the pleasure my oversized appendage can bring, I'm married but we have a fantastic diverse sex life which includes swinging, cuckolding and various role play situations. I enjoy sex with women of all ages, sizes, shapes, creeds and colours.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always been attracted to older women. I can remember as far back as high school fantasizing about some of the hot women teachers and some of my friends and girlfriends' mothers. I think women are at their hottest after age 40 and depending on how well they maintain themselves into their 70's

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a grandmother (GILF is a term others have called me from time to time... but most have called me a MI LF bc they do not believe I am a grandmother).
I am post menopausal.
For me... lubrication has never been a problem.. I think my vj walls and muscles are as strong as ever. I do not smell...
Of course the guy could attest to most of that... but my men do not hit it and then talk about it. :)

I may not get many chores done this morning thinking about this statement