Grant Bowler

albyfar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Grants an Aussie. His first real break was as a cop on the tv police drama"Blue Heelers".
He is intact and very well hung. How do I know. Iworked on the series and saw it close up.

Reactions: kodekn

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I watched the eppisod...... Nicccce! I wonder with all the male warewolfs in the show if we will see more naked guys.

HBO is sometimes free with male shots anyone remember OZ.....

Its going to be a great season....

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know y'all have a favorite on the series True Blood but this is the guy I really like this season..Grant Bowler plays Coot...In the second episode they showed him changing from a wolf to a man and let me tell ya..I was hooked..You might remember him from Ugly Betty

Attachments

Last edited:

diesel_82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like... Home and Away? :nono:

"Best show" ?????

Hell, I reckon the Sheep Dog Trials that were screening in prime-time when I was in Auckland in '91 were better than this show - maybe it's because I'm comparing it to great Oz drama??

(Nuh - it's Crap!)

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know there's other threads but they all seem old...thought I'd start a new one because of his new show Defiance on SyFy. I know these caps aren't from Defiance but dang this is one handsome man!!! I hope he's smart and takes the horrible Richard Burton/Liz Taylor/Lindsay Lohan debacle off his resume!!! He's a good actor...and great eye candy!!!

Attachments

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a word Grant Bowler is delicious!!! Love this man. I was chatting with him for a time on Twitter. I told he him he was so handsome. He said thank you. I also told him he could play Bond if Daniel Craig ever quit. His response was I would have though I had died an gone to Heave. He is sexy, handsome, hot and the accent adds to his appeal. I would love to have sex with him, kiss him whatever. He is just plain sexy and hot.

Media
Grants an Aussie. His first real break was as a cop on the tv police drama"Blue Heelers".
He is intact and very well hung. How do I know. Iworked on the series and saw it close up.

You might know then: What's the story, cockwise on Rupert Reid?..now there's a big aussie hunk for ya