Grant gustin (the flash-cw)

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He has quite a nice phat ass for someone so skinny?
That’s because of the way he’s laying. But it’s a nice ass regardless. I’m sure standing up it’s probably a bit flat. But the fact that he’s brave enough to post it on social media proves he doesn’t care. And that’s awesome. Wish some of my favorite celebs would do that. Got quite a few that I wouldn’t mind seeing do the infamous ass shot. :joy:

Reactions: 765798

daydreaming17

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wish that I could get excited about an ass but I just can't :sob: Could someone like, teach me the mental process on how it gets you hard? I wanna have fun too.
It's not so much the ass itself that is getting me all hot and bothered because honestly his ass is a little flat and the picture is off a glorified ass crack. Personality it has to do with the fantasy behind the picture like what lead to him wanting to take such a picture, and if wants to expose himself to his millions of followers what are the kinds of things he'd want to get into behind closed doors.

Reactions: LadyLena

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not so much the ass itself that is getting me all hot and bothered because honestly his ass is a little flat and the picture is off a glorified ass crack. Personality it has to do with the fantasy behind the picture like what lead to him wanting to take such a picture, and if wants to expose himself to his millions of followers what are the kinds of things he'd want to get into behind closed doors.
Right. Plus he’s a really cute guy.

fopart

Sexy Member
Media
62003261_948385178685214_8712095379565947896_n.jpg
OMG. When I saw this photo I became instantly hard. I can’t believe he posted this, fuck. Thank you Grant for blessing us all with your beautiful sexy ass! ❤️ I’m going to jack off to this so much

dronny09

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lol probably true but I've never been fascinated by an ass so I highly doubt I've been desensitized to something I've never even had a sensation for in the first place.
How old are you? because when I was younger I wasn't fascinated by an ass too but as the time went by damn, ass and thighs are the one of the hottest things

Reactions: nekowhizz

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
. I can’t believe he posted this, fuck. Thank you Grant for blessing us all with your beautiful sexy ass! ❤️ I’m going to jack off to this so much

This is what i exactly thought soon as i saw it. I just couldn't believe it.
Surely he knew how much attention this was going to generate :p

Acheron

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OMG. When I saw this photo I became instantly hard. I can’t believe he posted this, fuck. Thank you Grant for blessing us all with your beautiful sexy ass! ❤️ I’m going to jack off to this so much
I'm assuming it was his way of his apologising for that disaster of a 5th season.. haha

Reactions: nekowhizz

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Season five of the flash was somewhat an improvement over the fourth but it felt like the show is getting boring,
legends of tomorrow is literally the only dc show on the cw worth watching. arrow, flash and supergirl get worse with each season. supergirl should've stayed cancelled after s1 and the flash needs to learn how to do bad guys that make sense. and they need to stop relying on tim cavanaugh's reverse flash for every fucking season.
yeah, i don't think i was that much into ass at that age either. i think i identified as a bottom at the time too. skip a few years and i'm obsessed with guys' asses

Reactions: gotboysonmymind69