Grant Marshall (tiktok)

D

deleted2468071

He’s giving me gay vibes sometimes. That Tik tok, his cookie snap, I’m getting vibes. Or maybe he’s straight and just a little flamboyant at times
he seems very f*ggy to me, but i think the way he looks contributes to that. pretty boys always look gayer than they necessarily are.

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
img_9757-png.19128051

Facts he has no personality and is so basic. As long as he posts thirst traps idc I guess lol

Reactions: BGD3011

Levitating

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just a rule of thumb whenever im screenshotting any shirtless guys i came across just tap and go along my way lol.
Re: his lack of personality.. hes a gorgeous 18 year old white kid who happened upon a 2 million+ following by chance. I dont think if i was in his situation i would be able to stand out and diversify either. They tell you “post daily, make merch, etc”” ... but when you have nothing going on except online classes and life with your parents? and you lack an engaging personality because you havent had any hardships? Idk man id probably just be doing peace signs with my tongue out snd shirtless tik tok dances too tbh