Grantflip has a chaturbate?!

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, I don't know how many of you know the youtuber Grantlfip. He had a thread here that, for some reason, disappeared. Even though he might not be attractive face-wise, I find his teasing videos super hot!

I came across one of his comments that says he has a chaturbate, under the name of Masteraceflex. It's mostly private, and only has two pics (also private).

I'd like to see what this guy packs :)

Anybody with experience in chaturbate can tell whether or not he might have something sexy out there? ;)

And if any of you guys have something....ANYTHING.... of him, something other than what he has posted in youtube, please share :)

Don't know if it's allowed to post links, but if you search masteraceflex, it will be the first one to appear on chaturbate. I would love to see him in front of a cam doing naughty stuff!

Again, not necessarily attractive to some (or many), but I'd like to see what he hides behind those shorts ;)

I have faith in you guys! LOL I know LPSG can find the impossible if it exists! jaja

Please and thank you!

P.S. Whatever happened to the other thread of him? Can't find it anymore :(

fino00

Sexy Member
Media
So, I don't know how many of you know the youtuber Grantlfip. He had a thread here that, for some reason, disappeared. Even though he might not be attractive face-wise, I find his teasing videos super hot!

I came across one of his comments that says he has a chaturbate, under the name of Masteraceflex. It's mostly private, and only has two pics (also private).

I'd like to see what this guy packs :)

Anybody with experience in chaturbate can tell whether or not he might have something sexy out there? ;)

And if any of you guys have something....ANYTHING.... of him, something other than what he has posted in youtube, please share :)

Don't know if it's allowed to post links, but if you search masteraceflex, it will be the first one to appear on chaturbate. I would love to see him in front of a cam doing naughty stuff!

Again, not necessarily attractive to some (or many), but I'd like to see what he hides behind those shorts ;)

I have faith in you guys! LOL I know LPSG can find the impossible if it exists! jaja

Please and thank you!

P.S. Whatever happened to the other thread of him? Can't find it anymore :(
Just searched the username and no one came up

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Masterraceflex? Seriously with that name ? Yeh I'm out.
Yeah, not the most appealing or creative name out there lol

But who knows? Maybe he has really hot content out there that we don't know about :) He does love to tease in his youtube vids, and the only reason why he hasn't shown anything is because he doesn't want to have his account cancelled (according to one of his comments). If not, he would wear more revealing things. I think that if he had a little bit of... freedom, he'd give us quite a show :)

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:oops:and now that his identity has been exposed, I doubt He will come back. at least not under that name.
Actually, he was the one that posted it on one of his videos. He commented the username and said something along the lines: "I'm trying it out". Don't know what that means, though...

I hope he is not using the site simply to "model" or "flex". Hope it's something a little bit more revealing and sexy ;)

Reactions: MISSROSS2U

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Actually, he was the one that posted it on one of his videos. He commented the username and said something along the lines: "I'm trying it out". Don't know what that means, though...

I hope he is not using the site simply to "model" or "flex". Hope it's something a little bit more revealing and sexy ;)
I searched extensively through all my sources and came up empty handed. I can confirm that the account exists; but nothing more.

igotouf

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
He had given me that username when I emailed him asking for it when he announced it. But he has never been on. I even setup a cam notifier on him and has never shown up. :(

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could it be that he only used chaturbate to like...flex? Cause I would be very disappointed if it were like that :(

When I read he had a chaturbate, I thought he was going to actually SHOW something...and I even had high hopes for those private pictures... oh well :(

igotouf

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Could it be that he only used chaturbate to like...flex? Cause I would be very disappointed if it were like that :(

When I read he had a chaturbate, I thought he was going to actually SHOW something...and I even had high hopes for those private pictures... oh well :(
I've never see him flex on it either. Seems like he was going to charge people for (nude?) shows but then changed his mind.

usually, when a guy gets catfished and then figures it out he is probably never going to get naked ever again

so it's likely that a nude vid does exist, however, by the person posting it online they incriminate themselves

I assume this is the casefor a lot of people - there's only one vid and it will probably never be seen

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reviving this thread cause, you know, I wanna see more of him ;)

He's been posting more videos on Youtube, but nothing too revealing. Also, he hasn't been on Chaturbate :(

There has to be SOMETHING out there... Anybody found anything by chance? :)