Grape sized testicals

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever encountered exceptionally small testicals? My first BF had these tiny roll between your two fingers balls. The size of 2 Thompson seedless grapes. It was really odd because he had a big thick 8" dick with a nice gaping piss slit.

I beleive he was very self conscious of his uber small testicals. He would never wear a Speedo because his package never filled out because he had nothing behind his big dick so it looked odd. He was an oozer when he came and the volume was normal.

I've never really met another guy with such small testicals. What has been your experience, or do you yourself have small balls?

smalldic

Expert Member
Media
Paderborn (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ha ha yes i do lol unfortunatly i dont have an 8 incher either, check out my pics lol, i actually cum quite a lot, before i relized i was gay, girlfriends used to say i came the most they had ever seen and when ive been with guys since they have quite often commented on how much i cum, one actually said he was pleased i wasnt any bigger incase it made me cum more

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have a big dick like your former bf, but I do have tiny balls. They also like to stay really tight against my body. A few guys have thought that I was castrated since they are so small and flat against my body.

Attachments

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've yet to meet a juicer (someone on steroids) who didn't have shriveled testicles. I dated one guy whose balls weren't the size of grapes, but the size of raisins!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've yet to meet a juicer (someone on steroids) who didn't have shriveled testicles. I dated one guy whose balls weren't the size of grapes, but the size of raisins!

Grapes, raisins, this is all starting to sound like a cereal commercial.

How does one suck a raisin?

MII

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I have always been a little underwhelmed with the size of my own, but they are average size I think.

However, with steroids, they shrink your testicles only temporarily -- because they no longer need to produce testosterone while you're on the drugs, they atrophy. After you go off steroids (off cycle) they return to normal size.

And definitely don't believe anyone when they tell you it makes your penis shrink -- I've found that steroids actually make your erections more frequent and harder too (so it appears a bit larger.) :)