Grapefruit juice more cum

Hi, I have been read these threads for awhile on how to increase cum and how to thin it... I have tried everything. Everyone goes on about l arginine...that gave me erections all the time but did little for increasing cum...I tried drinking raw eggs...didn't increase cum...just made it like jelly lol....I tried Wheat germ....evening primrose...that improved it's consistancy,,but didn't increase the cum......Zinc increased it abit

Then cause i was looking to thin my cum to make it more watery..I came across grapefruit juice...women use this to increase the mucus and thin it out when trying to have a baby...So I drank a liter a day and wow.... it increase my cum but.. I still wanted my cum thinner so I added guaifenesin 15ml in morning and in evening.. Wow i was shooting all over the place........Finally after months I have found something that works!

So now i want to add all the stuff together... and see what happens...

But I must warn if you on medication becareful cause grapefruit can increase it's affect and plus it thins out blood...learnt the hard way when shaving...

I am just happy i have found something that works for me...plus Got a lil curious ...made the cums taste much better

So guys can you try and see that grapefruit juice works to increase cum... Try drinking it in morning and evening....plus if you want it water try adding some guaifenesin....

Can I also add...i did pc muscle excerises that did little to improve more shooting cause i had thick cum...but i will say it gave me long orgasms and sometime multiple orgasms...

So boys let the experiment begin :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MaleSquirting

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I googled "grapefruit juice fertility" and confirm many women say this increased cervical mucus, so based on that and meowmeow's report, I'm giving it a try!

I know that Vitamin C was supposed to thin out semen and also help with sperm motility, so that makes sense. Can't wait to see how it goes!

sarah-o

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had a boyfriend for over 2 years. When we first got intimate I couldn't help but notice that he wasn't producing as much semen as my previous 2 guys; I didn't think it wise to comment as men as sooo sensitive about their performance and related matters. But after one particular 'session' a couple of months into our relationship he asked me if my previous lovers shot more semen than he did. That led to my remarking that I had heard one way to increase the production was eating celery every day. He took up the challenge, nearly stopped when after a month nothing seemed different, but then from about 6 weeks on we both noticed an increase.

Throughout the remainder of our relationship he held to the diet. In general, the quantity kept increasing up to 3 or 4 months. His semen also became far whiter and thicker. He was pleased and I was delighted.

One downside was I felt that the taste of his semen was getting less pleasant, so we researched and he ate some pineapple (sometimes fresh, sometimes canned). This time the effect was noticable within a week.

I know this isn't scientific, just my experience with one guy.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Celery? Hm, so celery+grapefruit juice+pineapples=super jizz smoothies?

I'm so down.

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had a boyfriend for over 2 years. When we first got intimate I couldn't help but notice that he wasn't producing as much semen as my previous 2 guys; I didn't think it wise to comment as men as sooo sensitive about their performance and related matters. ....

I know this isn't scientific, just my experience with one guy.

Very helpful info, sarah-o! Thanks!

sarah-o

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
sarah-o, do you happen to recall how much celery and pineapple that boyfriend was eating daily?
He used to eat 3 or 4 sticks of celery per day. With the pineapple, a fresh one would be spread over 3 days or he would have a small tin.

thecar

Just Browsing
Media
tried this yesterday drank 2 cartons during day
had sex in evening with wife think i shot a lot more but wife said it was very waterry but did taste nice

mountainjew

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
no no no no no no!
this has put nasty images in my head.
my mum used to eat grapefruit in the morning and my dad would snack on celery.

mountainjew

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
and in contrast to the above statement i bought two cartons of grapefruit juice the day and one of pineapple.
But who can actually drink grapefruit? its bitter and acidity and tastes like vomit.

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe this does work. I have been eating a lot of oranges the past couple of weeks. After last nights sex I've never seen my wife's pussy leaking so much cum. I'll have to blow a load and check the volume and thickness.

So it has been afew months now has anyone tried the grapefruit juice to increase cum

Just be careful with grapefruit juice if you're on any kind of medication. Grapefruit juice can interfere with medications working properly. Check to see if it's contraindicated with what you're taking.