Gratitude

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by buffalowilliam, Jun 13, 2006.

1. buffalowilliam

buffalowilliam New Member

Joined LPSG ages ago when it looked very different and was at a different address and was free. Then you had to pay for everything and I stopped visiting. Just been through law school exams and in trying to avoid revision I thought I'd log on and see what was happening. Seems theres now a perfect balance on free/pay content and this is for sure my favourite site on the web. So to show my appreciation thought I'd join in. Although I may have failed some of my exams as a result of 'research' on LPSG rather than in law books (I've particularly enjoyed getting familiar with Jamie from Australian BB and some of the profiles on here blow my mind .... I would name names but I think you know who you are!). So now I'm free for the summer and the heat and constant sticky sweatiness combined with LPSG is making me crazy, couldn't ask for more. Roll on summer 2006.

2. chicagosam

Gold Member

Welcome back, buffalowilliam! Enjoy the heat and the craziness! Forget about law school, drop your briefs, and relax any way that you want! Need a hand?!:biggrin1:

3. buffalowilliam

How nice to find to find an extension of the 'special relationship' that exists between our countries

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, buffalowilliam. You are mistaken when you say that you once had to pay for everything at LPSG. The current Gold Membership is very similar to the way it was in its beginning.

Please don't sue! :grin:

5. buffalowilliam

Really? Whoopsie .... I'm so reactionary and judgemental. I guess that doesn't bode well for the whole law suit situation

Draft saved Draft deleted