gravity and balls

sjaak1976

Just Browsing
Media
Hi there,

I often spend time in the sauna after a workout, and, it appears that on average, balls of older men hang lower than those of younger men. At least that's the impression I get.

Does gravity has it's effect on the male testicles? Do they hang lower when you get older?

What do you think?

PS

been here a long time and this is my very first post

michguy69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, gravity does play a role. Also, as we get older, tissues tend to lose their elasticity and sag. Just like boobs and other parts of the human body :(

UgotMales

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am only 31 and wondering if there is a nut sac reduction surg. I truely worry about what gravity will do to these in the next 30 years, its gonna look like a weighted curtan behind my cock. lol

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Mine have always hung way low but they never kept me from being a freeballer until the last year-or-so. I've noticed that as gravity and age lower the balls even more that I've had to support them somewhat so that I'm forced to wear boxerbriefs (the most gentle support) most days.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am older too, and gravity has done a job on my balls. They show in any clothes I wear--especially if I am wearing boxers. They usually hit the water in the toilet, which grosses me out. I, like Pecker, prefer boxer briefs. Also, like Pecker, I used to freeball. I still do sometimes, but the swinging balls are uncomfortable, especially when I sit on them or they get twisted up when I sit. A little support is good.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
sjaak1976 said:
Does gravity has it's effect on the male testicles? Do they hang lower when you get older?
Yes. At least in my experience.

I have often joked that I inherited the scrotal equivalent of my mother's tits. Very large, they stayed pert and bouncy in youth, but drooped with te effects of age and gravity. The bigger your balls, the worse it gets. About ten years ago, I first began sitting on them accidentally.

I now go for boxer briefs or tight whites. My boxer short days are over. Thank god I never developed a freeballing habit when I was young. they'd hang down to my knees by now.

Something to look forward to, sjaak.

Pappy

Media
I'm 54 and mine hang where they always have, no sagging yet. They are bigger than the largest that was on the chart that has been referrenced here on more than one occasion.