Grease II -swinging nuts (Widescreen Verson)

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
For those of you who like catching bulge/dick mistakes in movies...There is a scene where Maxwell Caulfield is on the track, just before the twin girls come to talk to him, and a few guys jumping hurdles on the track. The guys are wearing very short shorts and the blonde guy's dick and low hanging balls clearly keep swinging out of his shorts. Man I love finding those accidental dick shots...

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is so funny!! I've never noticed it before, But now it stands out like, well.... 'dogs balls'. haha.... :)

Also, if you want to see a hot 'bulging' scene in this movie catch Johnnie and the T birds singing 'Prowling' at chapter 13 (107mins) to see the shortest T bird in blue pants almost busting out of his jeans!!

Enjoy :tongue:

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For those of us who dare not buy Grease II or do not own a DVD player.... would some kind person mind creating a screen cap?

Or is this all a viral marketing campaign to get more pink sales of crap DVDs.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For those of us who dare not buy Grease II or do not own a DVD player.... would some kind person mind creating a screen cap?

What's weirder A2 is that 2 people other than the original poster own the DVD already and can comment on the "ball slip"! :smile:

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's there. Obviously not having much else to do and feeling horny on a Monday night, I decided to pull out my DVD of GREASE 2 to examine.

As was said, it occures just before the twins approach the main character on the track field. To see the clearest image, you need to zoom in using your player's maximum setting and, with your "angle" button, scoot the frame as far over to the left as possible. As the blond guy is jumping hurdles you see a bit of ball fall out of his gym shorts, then the whole dick bounces out. After the second exposing bounce, he moves his hands over to pull his shorts over it.

I just happen to find these accidental dick-slips amazing!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Maxwell Caufield is SO hot! Buy or rent it, and capture from it NOW!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin1:

He certainly looked good, Mattness.
But when he spoke, his presence shrunk like Willie in the winter.
And he sure seemed to disappear.
He played Miles Colby in The Colbys, a mid-80s spinoff from Dynasty, but I can't recall ever seeing that.
I think it was Esquire magazine, back around 1980 (I'm guessing), that ran a big spread about how he was the coming James Dean.
One of many contenders, all flash-in-the-pan.

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you can see him adjust in this clip at 2:10, just after the hurdle. Other than that, I don't really see anything. YouTube - Grease 2 part 2
I only get 14 seconds of this 9:55 video. This seems to be happening all the time just lately with you tube. What could be wrong?

V72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

What's weirder A2 is that 2 people other than the original poster own the DVD already and can comment on the "ball slip"! :smile:

What's even weirder than that is that after admonishing those who do own this "crap dvd" that someone thinks the owners will be more than happy to take the time to create screen caps of dick-slip shots from the dvd and post them for him. Quite funny as well, how someone can simultaneously come off as being too high-brow to own Grease 2 yet not above hunting out dick shots that may appear in that very same film. :rolleyes:

Anyway, for those of you who are interested in seeing dick-slip shots from films they dare not own, then here you go (remember, you want to be looking at the boy on the left in the red tank top - the second shot is probably the best, or at least the best that I could get)

Attachments

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's even weirder than that is that after admonishing those who do own this "crap dvd" that someone thinks the owners will be more than happy to take the time to create screen caps of dick-slip shots from the dvd and post them for him. Quite funny as well, how someone can simultaneously come off as being too high-brow to own Grease 2 yet not above hunting out dick shots that may appear in that very same film. :rolleyes:

Anyway, for those of you who are interested in seeing dick-slip shots from films they dare not own, then here you go (remember, you want to be looking at the boy on the left in the red tank top - the second shot is probably the best, or at least the best that I could get)

Thanks a lot! whoa boy's situation is all out there lol.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Nasty, nasty V72..tsk tsk. :mad:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

I thank you as well V72!:smile:

I'm not above buying Grease 2, I just have other DVD's higher on my list of movies I'd like to own. Actually, if I had known about this scene a few weeks back I probably would've bought it when it was on sale (for seven dollars I believe) when Grease was re-released recently. Oh well, at least I have the caps that you provided until I do buy it (which I probably will do sooner or later). Thanks again.